- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- GM 8V71Ns
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT DEAL ON A HATTERAS CONVERTABLE MAKE AN OFFER. BOAT MUST BE SOLD.
Her profile is that of a classic sportfisherman with a high foredeck and sweeping sheerline with a low freeboard cockpit.
Solid hull construction and great seakeeping qualities have made the 45 Convertible a favorite among tournament minded anglers.
Her two stateroom, galley down interior includes a spacious main salon.
The spacious cockpit in the Hatteras gets high marks for good all around fishability.
ENGINES INSTALLED 1985
- Queen bed ELECTRIC HEAD STALL SHOWER CARPET MIRRORS AIR CONDITIONING DRAWERS HANGING LOCKER CABINETS Guest Stateroom UPPER AND LOWER ELECTRIC HEAD SHOWER AIR CONDITIONING DRAWERS HANGING LOCKER
- EXHAUST FAN GE REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER GE MICROWAVE PRINCESS OVEN SINK 3 BURNER ELECTRIC PRINCESS STOVE
- CABINETS SLEEPER COUCH HIGH LOW DROP LEAF TABLE CARPETING BLINDS SHARP TV TEAK
- 12 VOLT DC SHIPS POWER 110 VOLT AC Kohler 12 KW generator 3,700 hrs 110/220 VOLT AC DOCKSIDE POWER 50 AMP
- Mechanical Electrical
- AIR CONDITIONING BATTERY CHARGER BATTERY ON/OFF SWITCHES BATTERY PARALLEL SWITCH BILGE BLOWER BILGE PUMPS FUEL SHUT OFF VALVES FUEL FILTERS FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES HIGH WATER BILGE ALARM HIGH ENGINE TEMPERATURE ALARM WATER HEATER LOW OIL PRESSURE ALARM HYDRAULIC STEERING SPOTLIGHT BENNETT TRIM TABS IDEAL CAPSTAIN WINDLASS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Capt. Tom Knoedler, CPYB Cell 443 880 2765 or Email email@example.com