Here is the newest 350 WA to hit the market. This 350 delivers a smooth ride, courtesy of a 10'6" beam - the largest in its class, and the maximum deadrise of our innovative transverse stepped hull design. Twin 300 Verado engine package takes cruising to a whole new level.
Captain maintained and lift kept, this 350 WA is a 10. Nearly every options available and priced to sell. Contact to see a virtiaul tour.
- Generator with AC
- Best electronics with radar
- Dive Door
- Bow Thruster
- Powder coated aluminum
- Brand new Raymarine Hybrid System
- custom extensive canvas package with enclosure
- Standard Features
- 12 Volt Refrigerator Transom Door Dive Platforms Tinned Wiring Navigation Lights Auto Bilge Pumps (2) Breaker Panel Switches Solid Stainless Steel Hardware Guttered Cockpit Hatches with Self Bailing Cockpit PVC Foam Core Vacuum-bagged Non-woven Multi-directional and Uni- directional Fibers all Hand Laid Deck and Springline Cleats Hawse Pipes for Cleats Integral Motor Bracket Wraparound Windshield Insulated Fishbox Port Aft with Thru Transom Ball Valve and Macerator Insulated Console Coole r Bow Eye Non-Skid Deck and Gunwales Aluminum Fuel Tank Heavy Duty Vinyl Rubrail Recessed Battery Switch Panel Bow Pulpit with Heavy Duty Aluminum Bow Rail Ritchie Compass SS 2000 Blue Face Trim Tabs Pressurized Fresh Water System Heavy Duty Aluminum Bow Rail Console with L-Shaped Seating Forward Electrically Actuated V-Berth Storage Private Head Compartment with Manual Head and Shower Galley with Sink and Refrigerator Cabin Cushions Cabin Lights Plexi Trim Package Folding Swim Ladder
- (2) Mercury 300 HP Verado 4 stroke engines, with 30" shafts Custom paint Boot Stripe Air conditioner (cabin) Shore power with battery charger Cockpit coaming bolsters Ritchie SS 2000 compass Cockpit lights Additional bilge pump Electric head Removable rear bench seat Pull out swim ladder Lofrans windlass, with anchor and chain Electric hot water heater Overboard pump out system for holding tank Additional fuel capacity to 316 gallons Hinged dive door Gas generator Bow thruster Pop up cleats Removable fiberglass table Bennett trim tab indicators Fresh water supply to electric head Cabin carpet Fiberglass helm seat with electric fore/aft control Folding foot rest Raised helm seat backrest Oversized fiberglass top (model from 377 WA) Red lights recessed over helm Powdercoat aluminum 3 side enclosure Electronics: Radar GPS Large upgraded screen Autopilot VHF Stereo CD and AM/FM radio 19" LCD TV