- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Blackfin boats are highly regarded in the boating community for their rugged and traditional construction, excellent styling and good resale value. The deep V Hull gave the Blackfin popularity with offshore and tournament fisherman. Hi Hook II is a 36’ Blackfin is classy flybridge fisherman with rakish lines. The interior will well finished and spacious. The cockpit offers in deck fish boxes, bait rigging center, and transom door. The engine compartment was designed to be neat and clean. Plenty of room on the flybridge. Full repower with Cummins engines in 2006.
- Main Salon
- The traditional teak trimmed salon is light and airy with its large operable windows and screens. There is a newer settee to starboard and a chair to port. HVAC, VHF & bilge pump controls are close by. Entrance to the engine room is via a hydraulic deck hatch located under the carpeted and reinforced salon deck. Located forward (starboard side) in the salon in custom cabinetry is the entertainment center featuring Sony FM/AM stereo receiver Panasonic DVD/VCR RCA 5 Disc CD Changer Sony Trinitron TV Digital TV Antenna
- The galley is located forward on the salon level and in addition to abundant storage features: Refrigerator Litton Microwave Sink Ice Maker (2011) Cabinetry
- Master Stateroom
- Located forward, the master's cabin features a large v-berth and abundant storage.
- Guest Stateroom
- Located amidship to port is the guest sleeping cabin with two single berths and abundant storage.
- Down a level and midships to starboard is the roomy head Toilet Sink Vanity Separate Stall Shower
- The large single level teak trimmed cockpit Transom Door Salt & Fresh Water Wash Down Cockpit Freezer - 2011 Sink Bait Prep Center Fish Cutting Board In Deck Fish Boxes Access to Foredeck Door to Salon
- The well thought out flybridge has excellent helm visibility and plenty of guest seating. Upgrades since 2008 include installation of a hardtop as well as summer and winter enclosures. The electronics package was also updated at that time. Hard Top 2006 Full Flybridge Enclosure 2006 Full Winter Flybidge Enclosure 2006 Summer Cover w/ Eisenglass replaced 2010
- Electronics and Helm
- Raymarine C120 W/ Depth Sounder Module and Sirius Weather Radio Furuno GP32/WAAS Navigator Furuno Color LCD Radar/Sounder/Fishfinder FCV-1100L Simrad AP16 Auto Pilot North Star 952X GPS Standard Matrix AIS GX2100 VHF W/ NEMA AIS Output Icom I59 VHF With Scrambler Standard Quantum GX2360 VHF VHF Remote Mike in Salon Steering Compass Transmission Temp & Pressure Gauges
- Windlass Northern Lights 8KW Generator (2,100 Hours) Remote Operated Spotlight (2X) 30 Amp Shore Power (2X) Two Zone HVAC Digital HVAC Controls (2010) 110/12V Spreader Lights Separate 4D Battery Bank for Navigation Electronics
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Full engine overhaul 2006 280A ZF Gear 1-3/4 Shafts Spare Dynaguard 2631 Prop Dripless Prop Shaft Seals Electric Engine Room Hatch Mufflers & Exhaust Replaced 2006
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.