1982 42’ Bertram Sportfish – The True Sportfisherman
Dual Helm Station Model – Both Stations Fully Operational
Many Upgrades By Owner which include:
New Salon Carpet
New Valences Throughout Vessel
New Custom Window Shades
Full Engine Room Detail
Bilges Re-coated with Bilge Coat
New Bolster Pads
New Cockpit Shade
Service Records Available
This Bertram is powered by twin Detroit Diesel 6V92TA’s that has been proven to be reliable engines over the years to get you where you need to go.
This Sportfish has the comforts for a family vacation or the strength to go offshore and catch the big one with Lee Outriggers and a Large Cockpit with Tuna Door.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Upon entry into the cockpit is a two-step up entry into the salon through a sliding door. Entry into the Salon is a couch to Starboard and Twin Seats to Port. New Carpet throughout Salon area. Straight ahead is the lower Helm located at center in the Salon providing exceptional visibility for all season cruising. Three Steps down is entry into the Starboard side Galley. To port is the Guest Stateroom with Twin Bunks along with the Shower and Head. Forward is the wide Master Stateroom.
- Main Salon
- Lower Helm Station located in Salon New 32” Samsung Flat Screen TV with Direct TV Satellite Sliding Door Entry Way Couch is to Starboard Twin Seats to Port Teak Table in Salon Teak Wood Throughout New Carpet Throughout New Window Valences Throughout New Window Blinds Throughout
- Galley is down with an Electric Princess Range and Stove. Full Size Refrigerator Ample Storage Throughout both above and below GE Microwave Stainless Steel Sink Teak & Holly Flooring Throughout Companionway Closet for Storage
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom is Forward Wide Berth with ample Sleeping area Vanity and sink 19” Flat Screen TV Hanging Locker Cruise Air AC Controls
- Guest Stateroom
- Guest Stateroom to Port Twin Bunks Large Hanging Locker Port Side Windows
- Head & Shower to Port
- New VaccuFlush Toilet All New Holding Tank Plumbing Private Shower Stall Mirror Sink Vanity with Storage
- Large Aft Deck for Fighting Fish or Entertaining New Armstrong Ladder Large Fiberglass Fish Box NEW combing bolsters 2012 Center Rod/Bait Station with (4) Rod Holders (8) Flush mount rod holders (4) Rocket launchers on tower legs Lee Outriggers Spreader lights New Dual Helm Chairs Avon six person raft on Bow Fresh and Saltwater Wash down Dual 30 Amp and Single 50 Amp service connectors Large Danforth Anchor – Rebuilt Windlass Rod/gaff racks in Salon New Console cover & New Chair Covers Bow pulpit and rails Navigation lights
- Electronics & Helm
- Two New Custom Helm Chairs 3/2013 Electronics Northstar 6000i Furuno Navnet Cmap Depthsounder Simrad Autopilot Compass Uniden VHF Furuno NavNet Radar Radio CD player Cockpit speakers Log-speedometer
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin Detroit 6V92TA Westerbeke 15 kw generator automatic battery charger 12/110v electrical system (3) A/C's (3) Automatic bilge pumps Raycor Fuel/Water Filters Dockside electrical cables
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.