The Albin 32+2 Command Bridge gives a 360 degree visibility of a "flybridge" yet the cockpit is only a few steps away which allows for better communication and easy access. The lower profile of command bridge improves the yacht's stability. The single 350 HP Yanmar Diesel Engine with bow thruster allows for more economical operation with fuel and maintenance while being as maneuverable as a twin. This is the Island Queen forward layout with a center dinette that converts to a queen-size berth. The galley has two refrigerators, stainless sink, oven and range, coffee maker and plenty of cupboard and drawer storage. Give us a call to schedule a showing of this beauty.
Seller has just had fresh bottom paint February 2014, hull buff and wax plus, and complete showroom detailing including engine room and bilges. Dingy and davits included. This boat is 100% Ready to Cruise!!
- Island Queen forward with loads of storage, small desk/dressing table and entrance to head with separate hot/cold pressure water stall shower, vanity and electric marine head. Salon has convertible dinette with facing settees opposite galley. This vessel has been continuously maintained and upgraded. Deluxe Cushion Fabric Blinds Teak and Holly Sole with Snap-On Sunbrella Cover Air Conditioning, 16000 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat/Air(2007), NEW Pump NEW Electric Head w/Holding Tank and Macerator
- 3 Burner Ceramic Electric Cooktop with Oven Microwave Oven Deep Stainless Steel Sink Built-in Coffee Maker Two Front-Opening Norcold Refrigerators Loads of Storage
- Furuno Radar Furuno Navnet Garmin GPS 4208 New stereo speakers New stereo ICOM VHF SIMRAD Autopilot AP 21 Compass AM/FM/CD player remote speakers
- 6KW Northern Lights Generator- 906 Hours 12V/110V breaker panel (3) Batteries (1) 8-D (1)6-D (1) 27 12V Lighting Two 30 amp Shore Power Inlets w/Cords TV/phone hookup 50 Amp Battery Charger 3 Gel Cell Batteries with Switch
- Hull and Deck
- FRESH bottom paint and hull buff/wax Feb. 2014 Seakindly modified-V hull with full length, prop-protecting keel and moderate transom deadrise. Simpson Lawrence Electric Anchor Windlass w/foot switches & remote at bridge NEW Delta anchor w/All Chain Rode Rod Holders, Rupp Outriggers, Rocket Launchers on Aft Rail and Bulkhead + Reels Cockpit bolsters Integral swim platform w/ swim ladder Fenders & lines Soft Top Enclosure with front side U zips Freshwater & saltwater deck washdown Hot & Cold Cockpit shower Bow Rail Cockpit sink w/table, cutting board, storage and fishwell Aft facing quartz lights Upgraded stainless steel opening ports New Flybridge cushions NEW Dinghy w/Custom Canvas Cover(no outobard) Davit System on the Swim Platform, pix available on request NEW Cockpit Bimini Top
- Engine and Mechanicals
- Yanmar 350HP Diesel with 1970 hours, Oil Change 4/13, NEW engine zincs 2/2014 Special UPGRADE trolling valve on transmission. When engaged it creates slightly higher RPM's when trolling at low speeds, which will run more water through the engine to keep it cooler. VETUS Bow Thruster w/NEW Solenoid Bennett Trim Tabs Hydraulic Steering Fresh Water Cooling System Engine Monitor Alarm RACOR 1000 Main Filter In Line Fuel Polishers Forward & aft bilge pumps Extra cigarette lighter (DC outlet) Morse controls Shower sump pump 20 gallon holding tank Shaft: 1.75" Aquamet 22 3 blade Nibral Prop
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or e-mail RYAN DANHOUR (904) 515-8171 Massey Yacht is always looking for qualified buyers & sellers ! Contact us today for more information on why Massey has been a trusted name in the Brokerage Industry since 1977. For Easy and Fast Marine Financing Contact (866) 723-3991