- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Classic Motoryacht version provides a significant advantage in a wide covered walk around deck that allows easy and secure access to docklines and cleats when docking. In addition this popular cruising yacht offers a comfortable ride and generous accommodations. Her bi-level, three-stateroom, three head floorplan is ideal. And, the split engine room is a Hatteras trademark. The full beam master features a walk-around queen and a private ensuite head. An extensive interior upgrade was done including carpeting, window treatments, bedding, sofa & chairs, lighting, electronics, galley appliances, bridge ladder, air conditioners, and this one not only looks goon but is turnkey and ready for her new owners.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Hatteras Motoryacht layout has 3 staterooms, 3 heads, galley down with dinette and upper salon. The master stateroom is aft with ensuite and shower, queen size bed and hanging and drawer storage. The forward guest stateroom has over/under berths to starboard including guest head w/ shower. The New washer/dryer is opposite the forward guest head. The aft guest cabin has twin beds, hanging locker and night stand with storage. The guest head with shower is in companionway across from aft guest cabin. The whole interior has been updated. There are some custom features which include a custom ladder and entry to the bridge making that entry much easier. New Side by side Refrigerator and wood flooring along with new soft goods and ceiling in the the galley. Custom aft deck Front Gate Tropic Furniture along with propane fire pit in table for a nice touch and full enclosure with wing doors. Salon has window treatments/valances, built in entertainment center and couch and chairs carpeted throughout and beautifully decorated. Every stateroom has been updated and decorated. There is a radar arch, forward and aft bridge seating and Bimini top with enclosure, this a real clean well organized boat which is turnkey in every sense of the word !! MAVOURNEEN has been customized and has a larger hatch to the flybridge and a PipeWelders Easy-Rise power stairs to the flybridge. This device replaces the straight up ladder and is almost un-noticeable. The installation is superb and allows everyone to have access to the flybridge.
- Electric 4-burner stove with oven Newer GE Profile 23.5 cu.ft. refrigerator with freezer New GE Spacemaker II microwave oven Modern Maid dishwasher Pressure fresh water system Beige/mauve vinyl upholstery in dinette with white Formica table top and counters White overheads (2) Stereo speakers Frigidaire stackable washer & dryer
- Master Stateroom & Two Guest Staterooms
- Center line Queen Large lockers Mirrored vanity Large port lights Carpet thru out Mid stateroom has two twin berths and with storage and closets Forward guest stateroom has twin over and under bunks along with its private head and lockers and laundry room
- All the heads have been remodeled and tiled.
- MarQuipt painted dinghy davit and electric motor MarQuipt Tide Ride boarding ladder MarQuipt rigid side ladder (4) MarQuipt large 3/4" stainless steel fender holders Swim platform Galley Maid electric windlass Galley Maid chain stopper CQR 60# anchor with 200' 3/8" chain and 200' spare line CQR 65# anchor with chain Stainless steel bow roller for anchor Side stanchions with lifelines Fenders with lines Life jackets New salt water wash down system - 2004 Dual air horns Bow seat (2) Deck boxes on bow 20' aluminum track port and starboard with 8 slides for fenders (2) Holding tanks with deck pump-out and macerator with overboard pump-out Radar arch (8) Anchor cleats Navigation lights (3) Windshield washer & wipers Electric search light - 2 stations
- Electronics & Helm
- Lower Station Electronics Furuno FR810D radar Auto Pilot Icom Single Side band MC710 Interfase V94 Forward scanning sonar Standard Horizon VHF GPS Chartplotter CP180 Knot, speed, and distance logs Search light - dual station Danforth 6" Compass Dual air horns Raritan rudder angle indicator Flybridge Electronics Raytheon RL80C radar Raytheon RL80X autopilot Raytheon VHF Rayheon Tri-Data Raytheon GPS Davis wind speed indicator
- The generator room is below the galley and has been recently cleaned, repainted and detailed. An ozone machine was installed to create an odorless area. 110V, 220V AC electrical system w/ distribution panels & gauges 12V, 24V DC electrical system w/distribution panels & gauges Northern Lights 16 kW generator with 2200 hours in hush box Generator starting 12V battery Outback Inverter 3 KW with smart mate 4 Golf cart batteries for inverter system 12V battery for flybridge electronics 12V generator starting battery New (2) Boost Transformers Sentry 3' amp battery charger (8) Rolls Batteries with parallel switch (starting and house) Dockside electrical cables
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Cruiseair reverse cycle air conditioning - 4 units with SMX controls Walker air seps Naiad #252 stabilizers with new seals Glendinning dual station engine synchronizers Engine temperature alarm and emergency stop Oil change unit - main engines and generator Dual fuel shut-off valves Dual Racor fuel filters with gauges for mains and generator Bennett dual station trim tabs Kidd Halon fire extinguisher system CO2 35# fire extinguisher Automatic and manual fire control system Raritan rudder angle indicator New blankets on exhaust Ozone maker in generator room Electric fuel prime pumps for mains Valve head exhaust collectors port and starboard Cabin, bridge engine controls Water heater Engine operated emergency bilge pump Fresh water cooling system (2) Extra propellers under master berth Hydraulic wheel steering Bilge blower (2) Holding tanks 160 gallons plus 45 gallons Engine records
- Broker's Comments
- This is a very well done and well cared for 53, this one is island or loop ready and is one of the nicest we have seen. MAVOURNEEN has been a three owner boat. The owners have treated the boat properly, maintained it very well and upgraded the boat consistently. She was a northern boat, stored indoors in a heated shed every winter and used in New England in the summers .She is currently on her way back to the Chesapeake from the Bahamas.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.