- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2004 280 Sea Ray is beautiful. With its dark forest green hull color it stands out over all other boats.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- A built-in fiberglass swim platform (with ladder) makes entrance through the transom door easy and convenient. Cockpit seating includes a portside aft-facing seat with fold-down sun pad and a foldaway aft bench. There's storage in the side panels, as well as a gas-assisted hatch that provides access to the engine. The dinette with Corian® table top has storage beneath the seats. Add filler cushions and it converts to a berth. The portside lounger has a forward-facing backrest. It's a perfect place to relax and enjoy the sun and the breezes. Note the sliding window with screen that provides natural light and ventilation to the mid stateroom.
- Carpeted Outlets -12v & 110v Stereo- AM/FM CD, speakers, amp, digital cockpit remote TV/DVD combo Air conditioning/heating 10,000 BTU V-berth table with Corian surface
- Moving below you'll find a convenient galley to starboard with a sink, single-burner butane stove (never used), refrigerator and microwave. Upper and lower cabinets provide plenty of storage. A dinette with Corian table is opposite to port and can be converted to sleep 2. An enclosed head is next to the galley and features a VacuFiush toilet. Molded easy clean fiberglass counter with built in sink Lighting - dual voltage Microwave oven Butane stove Refrigerator - dual voltage - 12v or 110v Trash receptacle under step
- Master Stateroom
- The forward V-berth serves as a comfortable seating area during the day. Add the filler cushions, and it sleeps two comfortably. A curtain ensures privacy. A mid-stateroom features a double bunk with privacy curtain and lots of storage.
- Cup holders Fiberglass liner with snap-in carpet Cooler- carry on Transom door Outlets- 12v & 11Ov Radar arch/spoiler- fiberglass with overhead lighting Wet bar with sink, faucet, built-in cooler and beverage holders
- Electronics & Helm
- The helm station provides great visibility from the bucket seat with swivel, slider, and flip-up thigh-rise bolster for easy driving while sitting or standing. A wood tilt wheel with power-assisted steering and power tilt and trim allows easy piloting. All controls and gauges fall easily to hand. A complete factory Sunbrella camper canvas setup provides extra shelter for overnights or to get out of the weather while protecting the cockpit interior from the sun.
- Electrical Circuit: 110V
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- MerCruiser Engine(s) Total Power: 440 HP Engine Model: 4.3L MPI ALPHA MCM Engine Type: Inboard Drive Type: Stern drive Year Built: 2004 Engine Hours: 316 Trim Tabs
- Broker's Comments
- This little used Sea Ray 280DA is the perfect vessel for a couple or family to enjoy on the water. Only 316 hours of total engine time ensure years of trouble free boating. Fully equipped and ready for an early spring launch.
- Electric Lofrans windlass with controls at helm Spotlight with remote control Transom wall storage for fenders, lines etc. Battery charge Shore power inlet and 50' cord High capacity bilge pumps Fire suppression system - automatic with manual override Freshwater washdown spigot Cockpit shower Water heater- 6 gallon
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.