- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Exclusively available from United Yacht Sales, The Barracuda Boatworks “Cuda 27”. Completely customizable with an large array of options and customizable features. Sharp entry with a flat running pad allows the boat to ride smoothly, stay on plane with less horsepower and draft only 12”. The perfect boat for a fisherman with a diverse list of targets. Able to run offshore in the morning and fish the flats in the afternoon.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Cuda 27's hull was designed to be a wave slicing, smooth, stable and dry ride capable of running skinny with maximum fishability and family comfort. Plus an unlimited amount of options and customizable features which makes this the most versatile fishing platform on the water. Whether it's Snook fishing in the mangroves or heading to wide open sea we have you covered. Starting from the bow it was designed with a deep-v bow entry with double lifting strakes and reverse chines running down the entire wetted surface of the hull. The purpose of the double lifting strakes are to help with the boats tracking while performing sharp turns and maneuvering as well as creating lift and acting as water deflectors. The reverse chines deflect water down when slicing through waves to keep the water from rising up the side of the boat and blowing all over the occupants. The deep-v bow transitions into a flat-running pad that progressively gets wider as it goes towards the stern. The flat pad creates a stable running surface while on plane which takes less horse power compared to a v-hull bottom to get on a plane and stay on a plane which saves fuel. When the boat is at rest the flat pad creates a much more stable less rocky vessel over the v-hull bottom as well. The trim tabs are recessed into the hull to create a more effective trim system as they are most responsive in this location. The transom of the boat is rounded so while in reverse the water rolls off the sides of the hull to stop water from coming over the transom. The Cuda 27's interior features a true self bailing hull (it does not drain into the bilge), large walk around gunnels with a large rear transom deck along with built in 35 gallon livewell and two storage lockers boxes (or 10 gal crab pots) and a anchor locker that features an anchor hanger, option of 65 gallon leaning post live well and tackle center. All of the hatches are gasketed to keep cargo dry and the receivers feature drains troughs running through them to the rear of the boat to keep everything dry. There are 5 dry lockers in the floor (besides bilge). Two of them being large enough for rod lockers and the largest one in the floor in front of console used as an insulated fish box and the rear two are dry storage. The spacious console has enough room for any amount of electronics you want, and inside the console it features a built-in commode. All the wiring is easily accessible inside the console and neatly rigged. With the inner liner you have the option of a front deck with a huge amount of storage, or a v-birth seating arrangement option with ample storage, or nothing upfront at all with the possibility of a coffin box mounted to the insulated fish box hatch. There is unlimited options and customizable features we at Barracuda Boatworks can provide you with. The possibilities are endless.
- Structural & Design
- 10 Year Transferable structural Hull Warranty 100% Composite – No Wood Construction Transom integrated stringer elbow system Custom easy to clean nonskid Foam filled under deck Closed-cell foam cored stringers Gasket sealed compartments Vinylester resin skin coat Premium CCP Composites Gelcoat (highest quality on the market) Two Tone Hull Color Standard- You Pick 100% Hand laid biaxial structural glass Klegecell cored decks Stainless Rubrail (White or Black w/3/4” insert) Decks are bonded to hull and stringers Recessed Trim Tab pockets in transom
- Performance Features
- Hydraulic Steering Lenco trim tabs Porta-Bracket Outboard Scissor Jack 40 gallon LED lighted bait well in transom Selection of console types Console backrest cushions Custom chum/washdown wells in transom Aluminum leaning post with four rocket launchers Electronics can be flush mounted in console face
- Two transom access doors for storage and rigging access Two rod lockers/fish/storage boxes in floor Large dry strage compartment in optional front deck/v-seating arrangements Large fish box in floor in front of console 2 Crab wells/storage buckets in transom Two dry storage compartments in rear of boat (in floor)
- 316 Stainless hardware throughout Flush hatch latches (Front Deck are Lockable) Flush mounted double back hinges Five pop-up Cleats Gemlux three spoke steering wheel with assist knob Four stainless steel rod holders in gunnel Stainless removable garboard boat drain in transom Stainless bow & transom D-rings
- Barracuda customizable switch panel Pop-up circuit breakers for every switch 12 volt DC plug in panel LED navigation lights Heat-Shrink sealed wire connections throughout Every wire labeled for use and direction Hand wired & meticulously organized under console Two easy to access 4” rigging tubes in stringers Two additional chase tubes to bow for future additions
- True self-bailing hull drains thru trim tab pockets Custom scupper system Stainless deck drains All hoses double clamped with premium stainless Automatic bilge pump 1500gph Float switch for safety-wired hot Rule tournament bait pump-800gph High Speed water pickup with shut off ball valve Inline bait pump filter
- Fuel System
- 80 gallon coated aluminum Fuel tank (coal tar epoxied) Stainless fuel fill Flush hull side fuel vent with water trap Racor fuel filter with clear well and easy release plug Fire resistant fuel hose
- Broker's Comments
- Give us a call to discuss the “Cuda 27” and how we can have Barracuda Boatworks build the boat of your dreams.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.