- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Two private stateroom design, twin smooth running Crusader 454's provide a 19 knot cruise with a top speed of 28 knots. Large head with ensuite shower and lots of light. C-shaped dinette converts to an additional double bunk. Large open galley with electric/alcohol cook top, microwave, refrigerator/freezer and Permapub liquor dispenser for easy entertaining. Lots of storage throughout. This is the perfect boat for cruising families, or couples who like to cruise with friends, but still like their privacy. Don't miss it!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Forward is the private, enclosed master stateroom with island queen mattress, hanging locker port, drawer storage/bin storage starboard, lockers beneath bunk and central vac system. Next is the salon with c-shaped dinette port, settee starboard, entertainment center with TV, VCR and Stereo. To Port above dinette there are large lockers. Galley is aft to starboard with large counter, refrigerator, stove, and microwave with storage above and below. Adjacent to the galley is the large open head with shower, vanity, great lighting and a new toilet. Aft of galley is the guest stateroom with double bed, bench seat and large hanging locker.
- 5/16 Galvanized chain Danforth Anchor 150' (est) 9/16" anchor rode Deck hatches Stainless Bow rail Large swimming/boarding platform with walk through transom Expansive cockpit seating Black Sunbrella convertible top Black Sunbrella cockpit enclosure Instrument pod cover
- Electronics and Helm
- Standard Horizon's VHF Raymarine depth sounder Standard Horizon's CB Standard Horizons Hailer Micrologic Explorer Loran Vigil Radar Chart Plotter CD/AM/FM stereo Television VCR
- Twin 30 amp shore power 6.5 KW Onan generator Battery charger Complete AC and DC panels Three 12V batteries Battery switch 12V low voltage halogen lighting throughout
- Brokers Comments
- Reverse cycle Air Conditioning/heat Pressure Hot and Cold water Nova Cool Refrigerator Microwave oven installed Cooktop - 120V AC/Alcohol Central Vacuum System Bilge pumps-electric
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.