Click on Video Tab Above !
Call broker- This vessel may not be offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased to a US resident while it is located in the US.
- Master Stateroom & Head
- Double bed with drawer unit Double-door mirrored wardrobe on foreside Column unit with drawers Built-in vanity unit with drawers Large-sized oval portholes (300 x 600 mm) Emergency exit via ceiling above vanity unit Direct access to owner’s bathroom Walk-in wardrobe with drawers and hanging rail Curtains, upholstery and carpet Azimut reading lights Diffused lighting under bed and behind pelmets Cherry wood doors and frames Provision to fit TV
- VIP Cabin
- Double bed Mirrored headboard Shelves above portholes Two round portholes Deck hatch with shade and mosquito screen Curtains, upholstery and carpet Walk-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelves Azimut reading lights
- Guest Cabin
- Twin beds Bedside table and switches Azimut reading lights Wardrobe with drawers and shelves Curtains, carpet and upholstery Round porthole
- Electronics and Helm
- 1 VHF Shipmate RS 8400 (wheelhouse, repeater on fly bridge) 1 Raymarine RL70RC PLUS radar (wheelhouse) 1 Raymarine Raychart 520 PLUS plotter repeater (flybridge) 1 Raymarine Raypilot ST6001 PLUS automatic pilot(wheelhouse) 1 Watertight Raymarine ST6001 PLUS automatic pilot repeater (fly bridge) 1 Raymarine ST 60 Tridata depth and speed indicator (wheelhouse) 1 Raymarine ST 60 Multi depth and speed indicator(fly bridge) 1 Raystar 112 LP-ST GPS antenna 1 Radar antenna 24 nm Due to continuous developments in the field of electronics, the electronic system installed on your boat may be modified without notice.
- The system described respects current I.E.C and C.E.I standards. On board voltage values: 220 V AC. with 60 Hz frequency 24 V DC from battery sets 12 V DC for VHF Generator: 6.5 kW, 220 V, 60 Hz generator installed in engine room Shore power sockets: Std version: 1 220 V, 60 A shore power socket Version with air conditioning: 2 220 V, 50 A shore power sockets Batteries: sealed, maintenance-free batteries using AGM (Absorbed Glass Matt technology) technology 4 200 Ah batteries for auxiliary services (two 24 V 400Ah sets) 1 100 Ah battery for generator All sets are activated by battery disconnector relays Battery charger: 1 24 V 80 A Dolphin electronic battery charger for starter and auxiliary units 1 12 V 10 A Dolphin electronic battery charger for generator Electric panels: Two main control panels, one in the engine room and the other in the wheelhouse Emergency panel in cockpit Electrically operated devices protected by high reliability thermomagnetic switches or fuses There is a dedicated switch panel in each cabin Lighting system: 24 V, 20 W halogen spot 2 200 Ah batteries to start engines 24 V (24W/m) diffused lighting system
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Bilge system Four 24 V automatic electric pumps, maximum flow-rate: 224 l/min (60 gal/min) Two manual pumps, maximum flow-rate: 49 l/min (13 gal/min) Emergency bilge exhaust discharge through engines (maximum flow rate: 334 l/min ? 88 gal/min)
- Brokers Comments
- Call broker- This vessel may not be offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased to a US resident while it is located in the US. Dead rise: 17 degrees Bridge Clearance: 19’9” Max Headroom: 6’10”
- Additional Information
- Non-slip walkways 2 bites halfway (one each side) Handrails and accessories in ovalized stainless steel One fresh water fillers (starboard side) Navigation lights Impact resistant stainless steel and PVC fender bar 2 fuel fillers with protective cover (one each side) Tempered plate glass windows set in GRP frame, mirror finish
- Fire Fighting System
- Controlled via emergency panel in cockpit, which includes the following direct controls: Engine battery disconnector Fuel delivery solenoid valve shutoff Fans and extractors shutoff Fan grid closure Fire extinguisher discharge Two 12 kg powder cylinders with spray nozzles on engines and gearboxes (type approved for the Italian market according to Directive 94/25/CE,ISO9094) 220 V 4 burner ceramic hob with fiddle-rail Granulon galley worktop with two sinks and hot and cold water mixer Extractor hood 230 l (60 gal) refrigerator with freezer Storage cabinets under worktop with pullout stainless steel baskets Hanging cherry wood units Storage for pots and pans under microwave oven Wooden floor Storeroom, service compartments, tableware, cutlery, and glassware storage cabinet Microwave oven + grill Ice maker
- Updated Equipment
- (MX3000) Dynamic Entertainment Remote IPod (80GB) IPad (US model A1416, FFCC# BCGA 1416) Samsung TV (UN32D4000ND) Vizio Laptop (PCG-7FIL) Raymarine (ST60+ Wind) Raymarine (E120) Raymarine (ST60 Tri-data) Raymarine (ST6001 SmartPoint) Panosonic Phone (KX-TG 2432) Xantrex- Prosine Invert/ Charger Reverse Osmosis System Remote Caterpillar Gauges VHF Radio (Simrad RS81) VHF Radio (CMP 25B) New Bimini Top New covers New Upholstery
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For California Featured Listings visit my website: http://www.unitedyachtsalescalifornia.com