- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
***SEXY AS A SUNSEEKER, SLEEK AS A SEA RAY***
This Larson 370 Cabrio is fully equipped for weekend get-a-ways, romantic harbor cruises and whale spotting offshore jaunts. She's extremely well powered by twin VOLVO 8.1' s GXL upgraded motors @ 425 HP each with V-Drives, she cruises at 27 MPH and will push past 40 when needed.
The cockpit area is fully loaded; starting with an extended swim platform, transom storage for toys and a shower;there is room to play. There is a U-shaped seating area for 8 that converts to a sun deck, a wet bar w ice maker for beverages.
The helm features all the gauges for operations; electronics include color radar, GPS, Chart-plotter, Autopilot, VHF and remote stereo control. Access to the bow and forward sun deck is thru walk up steps with a safety rail for comfort.
Check out the roomy interior with a forward berth (w door), port side galley, loaded with features; zone AC/Heat; a convertible dinette; and a mid cabin that is roomy enough for 2 adults. For entertainment there are TV's, a CD player, and a DVD player. No need to worry about electricity as there is a 7.3KW Generator to power you thru any stay on the vessel.
This one owner vessel was specially ordered with every option available and has been cared for up to manufacturer specifications. She shows pride of ownership and now is looking for a new family to create memories with and start their own "LEGACY ".
- Deck & Cockpit
- Windlass w Anchor, Line & Chain; Remote Spotlight: Integrated Anchor Roller w Rope Locker Foredeck Lounge Cushion; Extended Swim Platform; Boarding Ladder Transom Storage; Hot & Cold Shower; Radar Arch w Spreader Light; Cockpit Table/ Converts to Sunpad; Cockpit Carpet; Ice Maker; Wet Bar; Ice Chest;
- Helm & Electronics
- Power Helm Seat w Companion Seating; Flip up Port Lounge Seating w Storage Underneath; Chart Cover; Padded Tilt Steering Wheel; Wood Grain Dash; Raymarine Radar, RL70C; GPS; Autopilot; Depth Display; VHF; Compass; Remote Stereo Control; Walk thru windshield.
- Forward Berth w Privacy Door; Step-up; Drawer Storage Underneath; Cedar lined,lighted closet; Oversized bed 90" x 58"; Flat screen TV; 12V outlet; Zone AC/Heat: Mid Cabin seating, converts to double sleeper, 80" x 36"; Privacy Curtain; Additional Locker & Storage: Head w Dual entry; Separate Stand up Shower w Separator; Vac-u-Flush Head; Holding Tank & Macerator Discharge; Tank Level Indicator
- Full Sized Refrigerator Microwave, built in coffee maker; Dual burner Glass top Stove; Corian Style Counter Top; Polished Stainless Steel Sink w Pull out sprayer Faucet & cover; Upper & Lower Cherry Wood Cabinets & Drawers; Cherry Wood Floor;Sea Rail
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Dual Zone AC/Heat, Forward 7,000 BTU, 12,000 Aft Unit; 7.3 KW Generator 150 Hours; Battery Management System; Separate House, Engine & Generator batteries; 30 AMP Shore Power w 50' Cord 10.5 Gal Hot Water Heater; Electric Engine Hatch; Twin 8.1 Volvo Gxi, Fuel Injected, FWC Motors, 425 HP EA.; New Risers
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Larson Cabrio 370 is a fully equipped inboard cruiser with luxurious cabin accommodations and a spacious cockpit designed for liveaboard cruising and dockside entertaining. The V-drive inboard-powered 370 offers a spacious interior and cockpit. The cockpit features two seating sections divided by a molded wet bar to port. The aft area features a wrap-around seating section to starboard, with storage below. Forward of the wet bar is a settee area facing the helm, with a lounge backrest against the console and storage below. Complete engine instrumentation is presented on a woodgrain dash panel, with room on a second panel below for mounting aftermarket electronics. A remote spotlight and VHF radio are standard. The transom features a hot/cold shower and locking dunnage box with drained liner. The standard radar arch is equipped with a spreader light. The cabin entry leads directly to a spacious galley, with cabinets trimmed in cherry wood. A polished stainless steel sink is set in a granite look counter top. A two-burner electric stove, microwave and full-size dual-voltage refrigerator, also trimmed in cherry wood, round out this complete galley. There is abundant storage above and below the galley work area. A curved dinette is to port, backed by cabinetry holding a 15-inch flat-screen TV and a Clarion stereo with 100-channel Sirius satellite radio receiver and a single CD player, helm remote and eight speakers in the cabin and cockpit. A bi-fold companionway separates the galley area from the master stateroom forward, featuring a full-size berth and storage including a cedar-lined hanging locker. There's a private entry from the master stateroom to the head, which features a stand-up shower, molded vanity, and a Vacuflush head. The mid-cabin features another full-size berth and a screen port for ventilation. V-drive power options include twin 8.1-liter gasoline V8 engines from Volvo Penta, 420 hp.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Yacht sales work the same way as real estate. We all use the same MLS systems and are seen on the web. It matters which company provides the amount of listing services. Use a professional, full time CPYB broker. It’s your money, spend it locally, with someone who cares! **Now Offering Infrared Photos & Inspections of Vessels** To View and Purchase, CALL ANYTIME TOLL FREE, (866) 375-8201, OFFICE (949) 842-2344 or E-Mail: Lou@SmyYachts.com