- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Fast & Quick Fishing Boat
***WATCH THE VIDEOS***
She's a classic Skipjack, built for our western waters.
Fishing features include rod storage, a plumbed 2 scoop bait tank & bait bag.
The cockpit is a wide open 80+ square feet to land the big ones.
The hull is in great condition with blue gel coat striping and new bottom paint.
There are NEW BATTERIES and cables. New Shifter & Throttle cables
The twin V-8 VORTEC motors show 260 hours: are 2003 or newer:
For the sportsman, there is none more recognized then the Classic Skipjack by Jack Cole: This is an original.
*** View the Infrared Photos***
- Deck & Fishing Gear
- Large Fishing Cockpit 8' x 8' Extended Transom Platform Stainless Steel Bow, Stern & Deck Railing Stainless Steel Runninng Lights Hawse Pipe Fore & Aft Bimini w Side Curtains Rod Holders 2 Scoop Bait Tank w Circulating Pump Bait Bag
- Helm & Electronics
- Double wide companion Seat Venturi Wind screen VHF Radio Hummingbird Fish Finder Stereo w Amplifier Compass
- Engines & Drives
- Twin V-8's 305's Mercruiser 220HP EA.
- Forward V Berth Formica Dinette Table Portside Locker Double Mid Cabin Head w Electric Toilet & Mascerator Storage Locker Fiberglass Floor Liner Opening side windows 34 Gallon Pressurized Water Cabin Lights
- Dual Burner Alcohol Stove Ice Box/Cooler Refrigerator Stainless Steel Sink Drawer Storage
- Additional Information
- Full Cover Triple Axel Painted Trailer
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- We can assist you with ANY boat you see on this site, listed by ANY broker. It's your money, spend it with someone who cares! **Now Offering Infrared Photos & Inspections of Vessels** For Viewing and Purchase Contact Lou, Toll Free (866) 375-8201, Local (949) 842-2344 or E-mail: email@example.com