- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 Lt
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
CUSTOM WORK BOAT
HEAVY DUTY RESCUE BOAT
WIDE OPEN DECK FOR FISHING or, DIVE GEAR
USE FOR RESEARCH or MARINE SURVEY !
PILOT HOUSE W DUAL STATION
DUAL HELM w DUPLICATE ELECTRONICS (GPS, RADAR)
PROFESIONALLY MAINTAINED, REBUILT ENGINES
Crystaliner has been a fixture in the Southern California boating industry since 1956, providing the finest in fiberglass boat products, custom recreational and commercial boats. This vessel is a proven workboat originally used as a lifeguard vessel for the county then as a rescue vessel for Vessel Assist. She has been professionally maintained by the well respected WEBER MARINE.
- Engines & Drives
- Twin 454 Crusader Motors: Rebuilt 2008 Edlebrock Carburetors Direct Drives, New Props & Shafts Stainless Steel Risers "Crash Pumps" for both motors 3 Fuel Tanks- 125 Gal Coated Aluminum, 2 Poly Saddle Tanks 25 Gal ea.
- 30 AMP Shore Power w 50'Cord 4 Group 27 Batteries 8D House Battery 2 Dual Battery Switches
- Deck & Cockpit
- Windlass, Docking Lights Heavy Duty Non Skid Decking Wide Gunwales w in Deck Rod Holders Open Transom Radar Mast w Light Stainless Steele Bimini Frame Dual Trumperter Horns Hailer Search Lights
- Helms & Electronics
- Upper & Lower Helms Flo Scan Fuel Monitoring Systems Garmin 3206 Color Radar GPS Integreated with Uniden VHF Radio Garmin GPS 498 (Lower) Compass (Both Helms)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- We can assist you with ANY boat you see on this site, listed by ANY broker. It's your money, spend it with someone who cares! **Now Offering Infrared Photos & Inspections of Vessels** For Viewing and Purchase Contact Lou, Toll Free (866) 375-8201, Local (949) 842-2344 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org