- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0L Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Get Ready for SUMMER!
50 Hours on the 5.0 MPI Engine, Bravo III Drive
Former Lake Tahoe Vessel!
Multiple Lounge Areas & Filler Cushions
Fresh Water System & Wet Bar
Head w Pump Out
Tandem Axle wTrailer w Disc Brakes
- Deck & Cockpit
- Extended Swim Platform Transom Shower & Bow Shower, Snap-in cockpit carpet Aft convertible sun lounge w/three positions Depth Sounder w/Outside Air and Water Temperature Enclosed Head w Pumpout & Sink Wet Bar w Cooler Bimini Bow Cover, Cockpit Cover, Storage Cover Bow Filler Cushion; Bow Arm Rests; Forward Ice Chest In Deck Storage
- Helm & Electronics
- Padded Bolster seat Tilt Steering Woodgrain Dash Full guage package Stereo
- Color Matched Tandem Axel w Brakes Swing-A-Way Tongue Chrome Wheels Chrome Step Plates Full Storage Cover
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Crownline's 220 EX comes loaded with the exclusive and proprietary F.A.S.T. Tab hull. The 220 EX offers plenty of room for the things deckboat owners like to do. Its creature comforts include an aft convertible sun lounge flanked by comfortable bench seats. The driver's side is fitted with full stainless steel instrumentation set in a laserwave-trimmed dash. It also comes with an enclosed head with a sink, shower and portable toilet.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- **Now Offering Infrared Photos & Inspections of Vessels** Contact LOU, TOLL FREE (866) 375-8201, LOCAL (949) 842-2344 or: E-mail: email@example.com