- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Penta 5.7
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2003 Larson Cabrio 274
The Cabrio is a American built open cockpit cruiser. This simple yet very attractive and practical cruiser will provide you and your family a great platform to enjoy fully contained air conditioned comfort on the water for a weekend or a week. The boat offers a large open cockpit with a new fully enclosed camper enclosure, a sofa surrounding a table a cockpit wet bar equipped with sink, grill and a freezer. In the interior one will find a perfect size galley with a sink, a stove and a refrigerator/ freezer. The dining table is located in the bow and comes with a round sofa that can be converted into a large double bed, an extra wide berth in the mid cabin provide plenty of spaces for you and your family to stretch out and relax. The Larson Cabrio has a fully equipped bathroom with electric head, hot/cold water shower and sink.
Electronics: The entertainment center has am/fm/cd/xm amplified stereo for your listening pleasure. A recently added large plasma TV with DVD player along with a long range digital antenna for local channel viewing. VHF marine radio. Lowrance LCX28C GPS/chart-plotter.
Power: This boat is equipped with the optional completely overhauled Volvo Penta 5.7 with an upgrade stroke kit for extra power that is still under warranty till 12/14, Volvo Penta DUO-Prop Drive & S.S props. Westerbeke 5.0 low profile generator with less than 200 hours.
Hull: Delta Conic performance stepped hull that adds a cushion of air for a better ride.
Misc: A swimming platform, Hot/cold transom shower, walk through transom door, walk through windshield, bow sun pad, windlass, underwater lights and trailer with new tires and hubs.
This vessel is meticulously maintained with an open checkbook.This vessel offers lots of fun for running the coast as well as a great weekender. Very lightly used locally. This baby is ready for the water.
- Electrical System
- Batteries: 3 Battery Parallel Switch Battery Charger (Constavolt): Auto Man: 800 AMPs Generator (Primary): Mfg Westerbeke 5.0 Low Profile Hours:298 Dockside Electrical Cable OTHER ELECTRICAL SYSTEM DETAILS: 30amp shore-power
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Bow Pulpit & Rails Deck Material Docking Light: Bow Fenders and Lines Navigation Lights Search Lights Swim Platform Swim ( Boarding ) Ladder Windlass: Mfg/Mdl Maxwell Windshield Washers & Wipers Plus: Dinette Sleeps # 4 Amidship:has:Head,Shower Vee Berths
- Accommodations, Furnishing & Layout
- Plus: Dinette Sleeps # 4 Amidship;has: Head, Shower Vee Berths Furniture: Chair, Table, Sofa Headroom 6FT 2IN Wet Bar ADDITIONAL LAYOUT DESCRIPTION : In the interior one will find a perfect size galley with a sink, a stove and a refrigerator/ freezer.The dining table is located in the bow and comes with a round sofa that be converted into a large bed, an extra wide berth in the mid cabin provide plenty of spaces for you and your family to stretch out and relax.
- Galley & Laundry
- Refrigeration: Refrigerator w/freezer, Refrigerator mfg. isotherm Water System OTHER GALLEY & LAUNDRY PARTICULARS : AC/DC Plenty of storage and counter space Sink
- Mechanical Equipment & Engines Details
- Air Conditioner Bilge Pump: Auto Bow Thrusters Controls:Cabin, Cockpit Emergency Engine Stop Fire Extinguishing System Halon Fuel Filters Fresh Water Cooling System Fuel Shut off Valve: Stove, Engines, Fume Detector Lube Oil Storage & Transfer System Steering: Hydri OTHER EQUIPMENT & ENGINE DETAILS:This boat is equipped with optional completely overhauled Volvo Penta 5.7 with an upgrade Stroke Kit for extra power that is still under warranty till 12/14, Volvo Penta DUO-PROP Drive & S.S Props.
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Auto Pilot Compass: Ritchie Size:3 Direction Finder: Mfg/Mdl Lowrance/ LCX28C Auto (ADF) Radio VHF (Primary) Mfg/Mdl West Marine/550 Stereo Television OTHER ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT: Clarion (2) Underwater lights A recently added large plasma TV with DVD player along with a long range digital antenna for local viewing. The entertainment center has AM/FM/CD/XM amplified stereo for you listening pleasure.
- Trailer Description
- Manufacturer: EZ Loader # Wheels: 5
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing information please contact Capt. Richard Navarro at (786)340-1388 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org