- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Gratitude IS A NICE EXAMPLE OF
ISLAND PACKET'S POPULAR 445 CENTER COCKPIT!
New Bottom Paint 8/13
If you've been searching for a nicely maintained center cockpit world cruiser, you have found her! This boat is ready now to take you on your next sailing adventure. Low Hour Yanmar, Good Electronics Package, 8KW Generator, Bowthruster, RIB Dinghy, Electric Winches, EPIRB, Liferaft...see full specs for all the details! Don't settle for second best and don't pay more than you should. Have a look at everything Gratitude has to offer then call for an appointment to see her in person.
- The salon features full-length settees port and starboard. The salon table can be stowed against the forward bulkhead or folded out for entertaining. A wine rack behind the table is hidden when the table is stowed. Large windows surround the salon providing panoramic views. The port settee extends to the centerline to make a double berth. Lighting is abundant throughout the interior. Recessed lights and numerous, well-placed halogen reading lamps illuminate the spacious cabin. Adjacent to the companionway is the deluxe navigation center - a highlight of this yacht! It features a high-backed swivel armchair, an inlaid chart table with storage tray, cabinetry space sufficient to mount a wide variety of electronic equipment and access to the electrical panels for shipboard AC and DC equipment. This area is sure to be popular with both captain & crew. There's also a wet locker within arm's reach. The gourmet galley includes opening ports on either side to keep it light and airy. The top-loading refrigerator and freezer, with digitally controlled cooling units, provide generous cold storage. A pull-out refrigerated drawer is also included for quick access to popular beverages and food. Also featured in the galley are built-in dish racks, cutlery drawers, deep double sinks, a slide out trash bin, a microwave oven and abundant cabinet and locker storage. Other enhancements include Corian counter surfaces with integral sea rails, a LPG range/oven and a water filter system. Two sizable staterooms are perfect for living aboard or world cruising. It is difficult to call one a master as they both offer exceptional amenities including island berths and ensuite heads. The aft stateroom features plenty of hanging storage with extra height provided by the outboard hanging locker. Access to the aft lazarette storage area is available through the aft bulkhead. Both staterooms include numerous opening ports, large overhead hatches and deck vents, providing plenty of light and ventilation. Both berths are surrounded by an array of cabinets, lockers, drawers and shelves, and include a large panel that lifts on gas support struts to reveal a blanket storage area. Both heads feature vanities with Corian countertops, separate shower stalls with folding acrylic doors and VacuFlush electric heads. Directly across from the forward head door is a large hanging locker. 15 Opening Ports with screens 6 Opening Hatches with Ocean Air screens and shades 7' Headroom Chrome Plated cabin lights
- Gimballed 3-Burner Propane Cook-Top with Oven Microwave Oven Two - 10 gal. Propane Tanks stored in outside below deck locker Frigoboat Refrigerator and Freezer (2 units) Refrigerated Drink Drawer Double Stainless Steel Sinks 10 Gal. Water Heater General Ecology Water Filter Beautiful Corian Counters and Abundant Storage
- Raymarine E-80 Color Chartplotters Raymarine ST60 Tri-Data Raymarine ST60 Wind, Depth & Speed Raymarine Radar Lewmar Autopilot ICOM VHF with Remote Mic at Helm Ritchie Compass Navtex Radar for Weather Fax (2) Flatscreen TV's Stereo System with Speaker
- MasPower 8KW Generator with sound shield ( Less than 200 hours) (8) AGM Batteries: (5)Main Bank, (1)Engine Start, (1)Generator - (5 Batteries are NEW) Xantrex Freedom Battery Charger/Inverter Link 2000 Battery Monitor Balmar MC612 Regulator Balmar 100amp Alternator (12) 12-Volt Outlets (2) 50ft. 30amp power cables & 50amp splitter
- Yanmar 75HP Diesel - Model 4JH3-TE (approx. 1430 hrs.) Twin Racors with T-gauge Marine Air Conditioning Units with individual controls Bowthruster with cockpit joystick Two Vacu-Flush Electric Heads Macerator Separate enclosed showers in each head Automatic Electric Bilge Pump and Manual Bilge Pump Engine Alarms Manual Halon Fire Extinguishers Gauges: Cockpit gauges for oil pressure, water temps, RPM's, & battery. Whitlock Mamba Drive PYI - PSS Shaft Seal
- Helm: S/S wheel with custom pedestal & handhold Instruments at Helm West Marine RIB Dinghy & Tohatsu Outboard Dinghy lifted with spare halyard & stored on aft deck Stainless steel motor mount Motor Lift: Spare Halyard Muir Cheetah Electric Windlass Bow Washdown Chain Locker and Chain Stopper Bruce Anchor w/chain & rode New Plow Anchor with all chain Bimini Dodger with New Isinglass New Cockpit Enclosure Cockpit Cushions Cockpit Table (not installed) Four S/S Dorades S/S Chafe Guards at all chocks and cleats S/S Rubrails at all chocks and cleats Line storage in lazarette & bow locker (6 running rig line compartments in cockpit) Cockpit shower BBQ Grill Fishing Gear Fenders & lines Tri-Color LED Anchor light with sensor
- Sails & Rigging
- Cutter Rig: Genoa & Staysail, and In-Mast Main Rear cockpit mainsheet traveler Standing Rigging: Single Mast, dual backstays & single forestay, double spreaders, self-tacking staysail Running Rigging: Halyards for jib, staysail, and main Primary Winches and Main Halyard Winch are Electric
- Liferaft (last certified 5/2012) EPIRB Halon Fire Extinguisher Engine, bilge, and anchor alarms Coast Guard Safety Package Lifejackets Horns and/or Bell
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com We gladly cooperate with all brokers on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not licensed in Florida please contact us for further details. LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER.