- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
LOW HOUR BOAT WITH YAMAHA WARRANTY UNTIL MARCH 2016 !! THIS BOAT WAS NOT PUT IN SERVICE UNTIL 3/2010.
FULL SERVICE PERFORMED BY YAMAHA DEALER RECENTLY SO NO NEED TO SPEND THIS SEASON, ADD YOUR GEAR AND GO NOW.
HOT WATER HEATER, A/C, INVERTER AND DEDICATED BATTERY BANK.
- Exclusive Hunt Design - provides safe, soft, dry ride, stable platform & easy handling Designed specifically for modern dual engine outboards by C. Raymond Hunt Associates. Continuously variable deep vee hull design with 22 degree transom deadrise Reverse transom w/tumblehome aft Graceful Carolina bow with generous flare & aggressive forward rake
- Basic flotation for "unsinkable" design principal Single lever cockpit design Primary (1100 GPH) and secondary (2000 GPH) bilge pumps with high water alarm High-grip non-skid fiberglass deck & liner Self-bailing cockpit with (4) large transom scuppers Gasketed in-deck storage compartments A.B.Y.C. approved non-corrosive Marelon through-hull fittings Through bolted 316 stainless steel grab rails Acrylic transom door with heavy duty latch Deep cockpit (29") with stainless steel toe rails and gunwale bolsters Emergency boarding steps
- 100% composite constructions using modern vacuum infusion technology Premium vinylester resin Solid fiberglass composit hull Four-piece construction with foam-filled composite grid stringer system Hull, stringer system and cockpit liner are chemically unit-bonded together with plexus structural adhesive Closed cell foam injected for basic flotation and added strength Non-skid fiberglass cockpit liner with large straight line transom scuppers A.B.Y.C. approved non-corrosive Marelon through-hull fittings Through bolted 316 stainless steel hardware 232 gallon polyethyene fuel tank in enclosed fiberglass chamber High density integrally infused composite transom
- Cockpit & Deck
- Acrylic hardtop with aluminum frame and overhead PFD storage Aluminum radar-mounting plate Hardtop overhead led work lights Stainless steel trumpet horn Hardtop rod holders Bow anchor windlass locker with overboard drain Electric windlass with galvanized plow anchor with 300' rode and 10' chain Through-bow anchor roller with stainless steel guard Flush-mounted, pop-up led bow light Large opening foredeck hatch with sun and insect screens 316 stainless steel welded bow rails Powder-coated aluminum windshield frame with tempered safety glass and side vents Windshield wiper/washer system Recessed foredeck access with cockpit steps Starboard helm station with large flush mounted electronics mounting area Helm storage locker to starboard with tackle and fire extinguisher storage Weather resistant back lit rocker switch panel with dimmer Dual binnacle controls Hydraulic tilt steering system Accessory 12V outlets (2) (3) automatic bilge pumps (a 500 gph, a 1000 gph and a 2000 gph pump) with high water alarm Adjustable helm seat Cabin light on/off switch at helm Portside bench seating with grab rails and cup holders Portside pull-out storage with trash receptacle Walkthrough under deck storage Lockable tackle storage behind helm seat with pull-down rigging table Above deck 50 gallon, insulated raw water livewell with overboard drain Insulated 145 gallon fish box with overboard drain (6) recessed 316 stainless steel cleats (6) flush mounted rod holders Flush mounted fuel and water fills Salt water washdown Flush mounted deck holding tank pump out Guttered, lockable removable aft deck hatch Under gunwale rod storage Aft deck bait rigging station with 68 quart insulated bait box, fresh & salt water sink & cutting boards Transom storage locker Lockable fiberglass battery storage shelf and switch panel box Acrylic transom door with heavy duty latch Aft deck swim platform Cockpit bolsters Emergency boarding steps Aft deck fuel filter storage boxes
- Centerline companionway hatch with door Tecma marine head with holding tank, pump out and solar powered vent' Fresh water sink in head with pull out shower Overhead cabinet storage in head Shower sump with pump 35 gallon polyethyene fresh water tank In-line hot water heater Galley with sink, microwave over, electric stove top and refrigerator Galley storage cabinets Forward vee berth with filler table, cushion Overhead rod storage for (6) rods Aft, athwart-ships berth Aft berth opening port with screen LED overhead lights and shore power system with 120V breaker panel Battery charger system with deep cycle house battery
- Additional Information
- Outriggers with rigging Stereo system with (4) speakers Sirius satellite antenna & receiver 120V inverter system with (2) additional deep cycle batteries AC system Power assist steering Stainless dive ladder
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- CONTACT LISTING BROKER SEAN DOYLE DIRECT 910-620-1900 OR firstname.lastname@example.org