- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 MAG
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 268 is a feature rich pocket cruiser with an extended swim platform, forward facing arch and big boat comfort in a relatively compact hull. Well appointed mid-cabin interior with fully-equipped galley, enclosed head with shower and she sleeps four comfortably. Corian-style galley counter, premium hardware and fabrics throughout. Roomy cockpit with dual helm seat and a U-shaped lounge that seats six. Transom storage locker is a nice touch as well. Sporty helm has attractive burl-wood dash, tilt wheel, cup holders, chart flat and a Garmin touchscreen GPS. She also has a trailer!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Upon boarding you’ll note a roomy cockpit with bimini top, cockpit cover, and full camper canvas with Strataglas that is one year old. Seating includes an adjustable helm seat with companion seating and a horseshoe cockpit lounge. A port side refreshment center with removable cooler will help keep your guests refreshed. A walk-through windshield gives access to the foredeck with stainless steel anchor, sun pad, anchor, and Maxwell remote windlass. The transom door leads to the integrated swim platform with transom shower, locker, and boarding ladder. The carpeted salon has port side galley with cherry cabinets, Corian counter top, single-burner electric cook top, and integrated sink. Appliances include built-in microwave oven and under-counter refrigerator. Forward you'll find a convertible v-berth lounge with cherry dining table. There's a mid-cabin queen berth for overnight cruises or afternoon naps. The enclosed head compartment has VacuFlush head, mirrored vanity, and shower. Reverse cycle heating and air conditioning maintains interior. A low hour Kohler generator efficiently provides offshore electrical power. Recent service on engine, generator, trailer and tires. This beauty is ready to go!
- Forward table converts to double berth Excellent storage and headroom throughout Ample room for entertaining guests
- Granite counter top and sink Electric stove Pressurized hot and cold water Cherry dinette table Norcold refrigerator/freezer Microwave
- VacuFlush head Sink with vanity Hot/cold shower
- Electrical Equipment
- 5 kW Kohler generator Reverse cycle AC/heat Hydraulic steering Hydraulic trim tabs Automatic battery charger Dual batteries with switch Fume detector Halon fire extinguishing system Bilge pumps (2) Bilge bloer Engine hour meter Engine flush kit
- Mercruiser 5.7 Mag with Bravo III Outdrive Kohler 5 kW generator
- Garmin 440 GPS VHF Digital depth gauge Compass Genmar First Mate emergency system Fume/fire alarm panel Stereo: FM/CD 6-disc hanger with remote DVD with LCD flat screen TV with remote
- Deck Equipment
- Navigation lights Remote flood/spotlight Full camper canvas Bimini top Coast Guard package Cockpit cover Cockpit courtesy lights Transom hot/cold shower Removable cockpit ice box Snap-on bow sundeck cushions Walk-through windshield Aft wrap-around seating with removable table Aft fill cushion to create sun deck Extended swim platform with ladder
- Broker's Remarks
- Great boat inside and out! Priced to sell!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht