- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This is the most customized fiberglass 34 Jarrett Bay walkaround available on the market today. Powered by Triple Verado 300's. She is a must see and is built with a solid fiberglass hull bottom and coring above the water line to minimize weight. This boat is well equipped and a must see to appreciate her candy apple red exterior, tower, teak package and more.
- This boat is loaded with options Triple 300 Verado Mercury engines Bottom Paint Cabin top sun cushion option Bausch American secton station half tower with buggy top Mercury steering and control package 3.5 kw Diesel generator with 25 gallon tank Interior upgrade Teak Covering boards Teak Cockpit deck Teak Helm Pod Towing bit IMS electronics package Live well in bow floor 10 additional rod holders cockpit leaning post with pull out bench seat towards aft (3) 12v electrical reel plugs 3 step dive ladder
- Hull: Painted Boot Stripe Solid Glass fiberglass hull bottom with composite hull sides Encapsulated fiberglass structural core stringers Molded fiberglass construction with ISO NPG gelcoat finish and bi-axial stiched fabric reinforcement, solid glass hull bottom construction with vinylester resin Stainless steel rub rail Stainless steel trailer eye Aluminum fuel tanks Polyethylene sewage holding tank, plumbed for dockside pump out Repainted Candy Apple Red - 2013 Bottom Paint - 2013 DECK Molded fiberglass construction with superior ISONPG gelcoat finish and bi-axial stitched fabric reinforcement Molded in non-skid surface Stainless steel bow cleats, two pop up through bolted Stainless steel spring cleats, Two pop up through bolted Stainless steel stern hawser pipes Teak Helm Chair - helm Hatch with access to rope locker Twin storage boxes, hinged Deck plates for fuel and water fills COCKPIT LED courtesy lighting under gunwales Fish Box 50 gallon transom, plumbed with livewell Self bailing cockpit scuppers Rod holders gunwale Freshwater wash down Twin molded in fish boxes with macerator Two transom tackle accessory storage boxes Stereo speakers Storage under gunnel, port and starboard Teak Covering boards HELMDECK Walk around model Helm console, integrally molded with teak pod Helm Chair Folding, 30" bench seat, port side Companionway door, with latch and lock Pod style helm console with compass Electronic controls (with Verado package) Engine instrument panel with audible warning signal Bilge water level alarms, audible Stainless steel helm wheel with power knob Accessory outlet, 12V AM/FM stereo Hinged gas assisted hatch with access to pump room New Curtain enclosure - 2013 MECHANICAL AC and Heat for cabin Rule bilge pumps Engine hour meters Power hydraulic steering Lenco trim tabs ELECTRICAL 39 AMP shore power cord Batteries Battery Charger, automatic Bonded electrical system DC electrical panel 12V navigation lights HARDTOP/TOWER NEW pipe for tower 2013 Molded fiberglass with radio box Twin molded spreader lights (2) Rod holders (5) across top Recessed Navigation lights DC lights (2) flush - above helm console Taco grand Slam outriggers with center rigger Three sided enclosure with strataglass with vents - new 2013 CABIN AC duplex outlet Solid surface counter top (black) V- Berth with cushions and rod storage below enclosed head with sink and electric toilet Bomar hatch with screen reversible A/C 6000 BTU Storage steps Soft goods - new 2013 HEAD Electric plumped to freshwater with macerator Recessed lights Full height head with black American cherry rail and panel companionway door Solid surface countertop with stainless steel sink Sealed automatic sump pump Storage cabinet and vanity base Medicine cabinet with mirror 110 V electrical outlet SAFETY self bailing cockpit non skid fiberglass deck Armstrong motor bracket -
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Electronics - some were replaced in 2013 Navnet TZTourch 14" Multifunction Display - new 2013 Navnet TZtouch 9" multifunction display - tower - new 2013 Furuno NavNet 3D Digital UHD Radar 12 kw with 4' array - new 2013 Garmin AIS 600 - new 2013 Furno RD 30 - helm Simrad Autopiot - helm ICOM M504 - helm RD 30 - tower VHF Icom with remote - tower V-gauges and tachs - tower Teasers in tower
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Call Randy Ramsey at 252 728 2690 or email at email@example.com or Jan Boone at 252 241 7566 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org