- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This very clean 440 Trojan offers both exceptional condition with some nice options that make it compete with any 440 you compare it to. The custom hull color will make it stand apart and the owner has put some nice canvas sunscreens to keep the cockpit heat down as well. The interior is very clean and has been updated. This boat has the 2 stateroom layout and shows above average both inside and out. NICE BOAT. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- There are two nice staterooms with privacy doors, two heads and an enormous main salon with L-shaped lounge seating and a full-size galley with an upright refrigerator. There's a separate stall shower in the owner's head, both staterooms have double berths. The cabin headroom is more than adequate - 6'5". New interior upholstery and carpet 2009 New Vizio flat screen tv’s in main cabin and master stateroom 2011 Master Stateroom Centerline Queen Berth Master Flat Screen TV Vanity table & lighted mirror Built in stool Port & Starboard storage locker Head w/Separate Shower & Molded Seat VacuFlush Head Marine Air Digital Control Carbon Monoxide Monitor (2) Speakers (2) SS ports Wood finish Mini blinds (2) Cedar lined hanging lockers (1) Overhead hatch to port Guest Stateroom Double berth w/drawers, lighted cedar lined hanging locker, private door to head, vacuflush head, large sink/vanity Main Salon Hi-Lo Coffee Table Built-in End Table Storage Space Under Salon Floor Carpeting Leather like L-shaoed settee (1) Overhead Hatch Companionway w/4 Steps Sliding Door to Cockpit Stereo Speakers Flat Screen TV in Salon Electrical Panel in Starboard Cabinet CD Stereo System Salon/Galley Combo Area (3) SS Ports in Salon Galley
- Full Size Fridge/Freezer (NovaCool) 2012 Microwave 2 Burner Range Coffee Maker Deepwell Stainless Steel Sink Great Cabinet Storage Teak Galley Flooring 2012
- New Alcraft paint (hull and topside) 2011 Windlass Searchlight Custom Front Windshield Canvas Cockpit Wetbar with New Norcold Fridge (2012) Electric Lazerette with Nautical Structures Davit Extended Swim Platform Dinghy Chocks (TENDER SHOWN NOT INCLUDED) Cockpit Speakers Cockpit Table Cockpit Carpet Full Canvas Enclosure (great condition) New 2010
- Raymarine RL80C Color Radar/GPS Raypilot 650 Autopilot ST40 Digital Depth Indicator Horizon VHF Radio Stereo Controls Analog Dash Cluster
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cummins 420hp Diesels Diamond Series (1175 hours) Kohler 8kw Generator 1191 hours Halon Fire System Battery Charger Hot Water Heater Huge Lazerette (Great storage space aft of engine room)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.