- 32 (ft.) 10 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L MPI Bravo I MerCruiser
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1999 BAJA 322 OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre- 310-hp MPI Gas Engine's with Bravo I Sterndrives and only 390 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Enclosed Head (Pump-Out), LCD-Television w/DVD-Player, Galley w/AC/DC Refrigerator/Electric Stove/Microwave, (2) Batteries w/Switch, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Charger, Power Bolster Seats (Helm & Companion), Silent Choice Exhaust, K-Plane Trim Tabs w/Indicators, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Camper-Top / Full Enclosure), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sales includes original owners manuals. Trailer not included. Clean and well cared for!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Baja 322 is 31-feet, 10-inches long with an 8-foot, 4-inch beam. The 322 has a 40-inch draft. BAJA BOATS: For over 25 years Baja Marine Corporation has been building performance boats. The official pace boat for the American Power Boat Association, they feature hand-laid deep-V hulls, Clarion Marine Sound Systems, and full instrumentation with custom Baja gauges and ergonomic Dino dashes. Baja uses MerCruiser engines exclusively for performance and dependability. Custom high-quality molds are prepared to receive Baja hulls. Exact glass-to-resin ratios of high-tech knit laminates, hand-rolled for uniformity, are maintained during lay-up to ensure consistent hull strength. Baltek balsa and an interlocking grid stringer system ensure ruggedness. Stringers are encased in layers of fiberglass and resin, then glassed in place the length of the hull for uniform stiffness. A protective barrier of vinylester resin is covered by advanced gelcoats. Ergonomically designed seats are built by hand using rotocast plastic bases, mildew-resistant foam padding, and 32-ounce marine-grade vinyl. Interiors are carpeted with 20 or 40-ounce marine-grade carpet for wear-resistance and comfort. All cabinetry is custom made by Baja's carpenters. Only corrosion-free stainless steel hardware is used for beauty and long life. Cleats are reinforced with aluminum backing plates.
- Forward V-Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead U-Shaped Lounge (Mid-Ship) w/Dining / Cocktail Table Enclosed Head (Pump-Out) LCD-Television w/DVD-Player Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Refrigerator Stove Microwave
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Power Bolster Seats (Helm & Companion) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- K-Plane Trim Tabs w/Indicators Bottom Paint w/Epoxy Bottom Horn Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top Enclosure) Silent Choice Exhaust Bravo I Sterndrives w/Stainless Steel Tie-Bar & Stainless Steel Propellers OWNERS MANUALS ORIGINAL OWNER INSIDE HEATED WINTER STORAGE FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.