- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
See her at the Palm Beach Boat Show, March 20-23, 2014.
The Scout is a perfect blend of old world craftsmanship and the latest in design and technology of modern boat building. To say the least, her condition is flawless. There is not a better looking, softer riding or dryer boat available today. She must be seen to be appreciated, photos and specs do not do her justice.
- All appliances are concealed beneath teak cabinetry Sub Zero U-line refrigerator Princess cooktop Breville toaster oven Stainless undermount sink Fisher Paykel dishwasher Cutting board Pantry with shelves Wine cooler Wine glass storage cabinet Garbage disposal
- U-shaped leather sofa to port with storage below Teak expandable dining/coffee table Teak & holly sole End table with drawer storage Storage area outboard, port Ship's main electrical panel Remote watermaker start panel Window shades
- Entertainment System
- 27" Flat screen TV TEAC Micro Hi Fi system iPod dock TracVision Sat TV system
- Salon Day Head
- Located in the starboard aft corner of salon Granite countertop Vacuflush fresh water head Mirrored vanity Stainless sink with sprayer Teak & Holly sole Storage outboard
- Master Stateroom
- Tapered king berth, athwartship, with storage below Port and starboard end tables with Granite tops Storage lockers with shelves Outboard storage Mirrored vanity with stool Reading lamps Teak & Holly sole Hanging locker, cedar lined Overhead hatch Private access to ensuite head
- Master Stateroom Head
- Granite countertops Undermount sink with chrome fixtures Mirrored vanity with shelf storage Locker with shelf storage Teak credenza with shelf storage Teak & Holly sole Vacu flush head, fresh water Stall shower with port & starboard storage lockers Access to anchor locker
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- Upper and lower berths Drawer storage below lower berth Hanging locker, cedar lined 4 drawer credenza Shelf storage outboard Reading lights 2 - Vizio flush mounted flat screen TVs, 1 for each bunk Teak & Holly sole Private access to ensuite head
- Starboard Guest Stateroom Head
- Granite countertops Undermount sink with chrome fixtures Mirrored vanity with storage Stall shower Teak & Holly sole Vacuflush head, fresh water
- Teak covering boards Teak cockpit sole Live well Freezer Rigging station with wash down hose Tackle storage Port & Stbd gaff or storage lockers Corner transom hawse pipes Storage in steps Engine room access Cockpit fly cover with sides
- Engine Room/Mechanical
- MAN 900 CR engines w/1040 hours 2 year service completed Phasor 14KW generator w/1280 hours Batteries replaced 5/2013 Dual Racor 1000s Fuel prime pumps Dripless shaft logs Oil change system Fuel tank site tubes Racor 500 generator Main engine start and stops Power steering system Sea Recovery watermaker Battery disconnect switches Sub eletrical panel Fuel distribution manifold Head Hunter fresh water pump Head Hunter salt water pump Eskimo ice machine Air compressor Delta T air intake system
- Teak toe rail Teak cockpit sole Teak transom Teak covering boards Matterhorn white hull color Blue bottom paint Red boot top Bow thruster Windlass Anchor locker Fortress anchor & rode Trim tabs Antenna mast Molded in nav lights Low profile bow rail Carbon fiber outriggers Cockpit spreader lights Oval exhaust ports
- Bridge Deck/Helm Station
- Wraparound 3 sided windshield EZ2CY side curtains Teak helm pod Single lever controls with bow thruster buttons Power hydraulic steering Air actuated electronics console Sub electrical panel 2 forward facing bench seats with footrests 1 centerline teak helm chair with footrest Air conditioning Teak cocktail table Opposing L-shaped seating with storage below Drop down flat screen TV mounted in hardtop Isotherm refrigerator U-line ice machine Headliner material covering underside hardtop Overhead hatch LED lighting Large in floor storage area Twin disc quick shift transmission controls MAN engine displays 110 volt outlet
- 3 Furuno Navnet controls 3 VEI 15" screens Furuno Black Box radar Furuno Black Box sounder TracVision Sat TV system Simrad autopilot Simrad IS15 digital display 2 Icom VHF radios Serious Black Box weather
- The Scout is a perfect blend of old world craftsmanship and the latest in design and technology of modern boat building. To say the least, her condition is flawless. There is not a better looking, softer riding or dryer boat available today. She must be seen to be appreciated, photos and specs do not do her justice.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.