"BROADVIEW" is the LOWEST PRICED TRUMPY on the market.
PRICE REDUCED AGAIN ! NOW - $83,000.
YES! This is a fully functional, floating, running, usable Classic Trumpy Cruiser for well
Is she 100% perfect? No. But she does have the scrolls and the pedigree that Classic admirers dream of. Come take a look at Broadview.
She is seriously FOR SALE and is priced very aggressively for a prompt sale.
- Crew quarters forward with single berth, generous drawer and locker storage, three opening portlights, opening hatch overhead and ensuite head forward with sink, two opening portlights and the toilet has been removed. Galley aft with electric range/over, microwave and vintage refrigerator. Up five steps to the saloon with settee, two barrel chairs and hi-lo table. Aft and down five steps to the guest stateroom to starboard with twin berths separated by a built-in dresser, nice locker storage and two opening portlights. Guest head directly across the companionway to starboard with sink, composting toilet, stall shower and two opening portlights. Master stateroom aft with twin berths separated by a large built-in dresser, vanity with mirror and stool, generous drawer and locker storage, four opening portlights and ensuite head with vanity, sink, electric toilet, (inop) spacious stall shower and opening portlight. Cabins below have a fresh coat of paint and carpet is new.
- Kohler 13.5 Kw generator (New '95) Total re-wire of electrical system ('95) 50 Amp 110V/220V ACShore Power 32V/12V DC
- Deck and Hull
- Teak Decks Danforth anchor w/chain and line Aft deck wet bar w/ new Raritan Icer-ette icemaker Built in "Trumpy" bench seat on aft deck Four "Trumpy" aft deck armchairs Teak aft deck table Foredeck seat 2 Search lights Swim platform Opening windshield Bottom replaced as original with double plank mahogany and then had marine plywood over which was then encapsulated with West Marine Epoxy ('98) Teak deck replaced as original with 3/4" teak and West Epoxy underneath ('86)
- Engines and Mechanical
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning Fresh water cooling-engines Racor fuel/water separators Engines rebuilt ('80) 8.9 gph @10 knots with both engines and generator
- Simrad AP25 autopilot Standard Horizon Eclipse vhf Garmin GPS Si-Tex DL-1 depth Wilfred White compass Weems & Plath barometer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.