- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Large Modern Catamaran - Recent Refit - Including NEW Yanmar Engines and Saildrives
54 horsepower Yanmars - NOT the little 36's or 40's in most boats!
New Main, Jib 2011, Stackpack in 2010
5 newer air contioning units
New Generator in 2012
This 2001 Bahia 46 offers great accommodation with the comfort of air conditioning and generator onboard. Purrfect will sleep 8 people comfortably, but can sleep up to 12 at a pinch using the single berths forward and in the companionway - best for those agile youngsters!
A great galley situated in the salon allows the cook to enjoy the sunset with the rest of the crew whilst preparing dinner. The cabins have privacy and individual air conditioner controls making hot, uncomfortable nights a thing of the past. Add to this a huge trampoline forward for sunbathing, and then to escape the sun, a fully shaded cockpit, we think you will agree that everyone will be catered to whatever their desires.
- This air conditioned Bahia 46' has 4 double cabins, allowing you to sleep up to 8 people. Each cabin has its own private head and shower. There are also 2 additional private single v berths forward, and 2 single sleeping areas located in the passageways allowing you extra sleeping room for crew or children. This increases the sleeping capacity to the maximum of 12 people.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Sails and Rigging
- SAILS: Roller furling genoa, fully battened mainsail with lazy jack and stack pack. Sails new in March/2011, new stack pack May/2010. WINCHES: 2 LEWMAR 54, 2 speed, self tailing genoa winches, both electric. 2 LEWMAR 48, 2 speed, self tailing sheet winches 2 LEWMAR 44, 2 speed, self tailing halyard winches 1 LEWMAR 44, 2 speed, self tailing mainsail reefing winch, broke several years ago and not replaced as halyard winches could function as reefing winches. 1 LEWMAR 40, 2 speed, self tailing traveler/dinghy hoist winch.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Bahia 46 is the result of collaboration between Bay Yacht Charters and the builder. She is available in many configurations, with up to four double cabins and four heads. In the owner's version, the entire starboard wing is a private suite. The owner's bed is the "island" type accessible from two sides. The forward cabin is customizable as a lounge - office or walk-in dressing room - closet. The galley-up design facilitates keeping in touch, so no one is buried in a hole. It lets the cook be in one of the lightest, airiest parts of the boat. The galley can be split so the upper portion is more of a bar - serving area with dishwasher, ice maker and the like, while the main food preparation galley is located down. Additional storage, pantry and utility spaces can be designed in below to accommodate liveaboards who require fewer cabins and more storage. The bridgedeck navigation station has room for elaborate offshore instruments around the chart table. The Bahia 46, like every Fountaine Pajot, is built to the highest ISO 9002 European standard for offshore yachts, incorporating vacuum-bagging construction and careful hand lay-up with sophisticated high strength resins which results in an extremely high strength to weight ratio while maintaining tremendous abuse strength. Her keels are fixed and filled with foam, protecting the rudders and shafts. Should they strike a reef or submerged object they harmlessly break away without allowing water intrusion. Fountaine Pajot catamarans use nets forward and eliminate weight in the forward hulls to prevent pitching and aid bow recovery in heavy seas. Flat deck spaces, and especially the relatively flat coach roof, make it comfortable and easy to move around and handle sails. A unique, patented feature is the eyebrow overhang of the coach roof over the window areas. This prevents the high sun from creating a greenhouse effect inside the boat.
- 1- Engines : Yanmar 4JH4AE x 2, 54HP, 2007, unknown hours, SD40 saildrives. 2- Generator: Northern Lights 9Kw, M773L W3, 08/2012, 337 hours.
- COOKING STOVE: Eno 3 burner cooktop w/ separate Eno oven TYPE FUEL:propane REFRIGERATOR: SeaFrost 2 plate engine compressor driven, top loading located in galley, SINK: double bowl stainless steel sinks. Saltwater and Freshwater faucets. Microwave.
- Additional Information
- Bimini Anchoring – Lofrans Tigres 1200W, 65lb Delta primary, Fortress secondary, new chain 05/2011 3/8” G40 200’ Cabin fans 5 Air conditioning units Xantrex Inverter/charger (12/2012) Microwave Raymarine A70 Plotter Raymarine Autopilot, wind and depth Magma Barbeque 10ft RIB with 15hp outboard CD Player and AM/FM Radio DVD Player 19" LCD TV
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- My name is Dave Millett and I have over 25 years experience in both power and sail - let me help you make your boat dreams a reality. Fast, fun, and easy is what you will experience with me. Call 714-260-5901 to start your new lifestyle now. Email me too at D.Millett@DenisonYachtSales.com Why buy from Denison Yacht Sales? We have been serving Boaters and Yachtsman the world over for almost 60 years Multiple worldwide locations to serve you 50 dedicated yacht sales professionals dedicated to selling your yacht 50 dedicated yacht sales professionals dedicated to finding your dream yacht