This very popular Nordic Tug Model is VERY SERIOUSLY FOR SALE! IT IS THE LOWEST PRICED IN THE WORLD! (except for the Hurricane Sandy boat that was sunk)
The SUNSET LADY is a 1989 model with much original décor and some equipment. The condition of the boat would indicate the boat having had a generally easy life and having been well cared for by its owners. During my listing and photo session the boat started and ran well. The SUNSET LADY NEEDS a new home, I believe the next owner will be very HAPPY!
Nordic Tugs Inc. was founded in 1979 and continues building their quality, popular boats today; always built in the USA. The hull design is “semi-displacement” providing superior economy at “trawler” speeds but yet allows a higher cruising speed when the desire or need arises.
November ’13 SUNSET LADY hauled bottom painted; no blisters, hull waxed. Please see photos below.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Enter the Wheelhouse through either Port or Starboard sliding door to the helm area with separate helm & companion seats. The visibility is Excellent (360 degree) in the Wheelhouse. Forward and down from the Wheelhouse to the Head & separate Stall Shower to your right and the V-berth cabin forward. From the Wheelhouse aft and down to the Saloon/Galley. The Saloon has an “L” shaped settee and a double leaf table. At the rear of the Saloon is the cockpit door. The interior of the SUNSET LADY features solid teak parquet soles, solid teak and mahogany woodwork w/other white surfaces; providing a traditional and easy care finish. You are surrounded by Screened - Opening port lights, doors, & hatches providing excellent ventilation. The amount of storage is PHENOMEAL when compared to most boats of 32’ overall length.
- Located forward in the saloon below the wheelhouse level with board counter space and an extraordinary amount of storage space including two large lockers on the starboard side separated by a custom cabinet that houses the microwave and two other “pull-out” shelves. Deep SS sink Fresh water system Deep/Wide storage above counter Shelf above counter Princess Seaward 2-burner electric (“glass” top) or alcohol stove (burner top) below electric top Norcold refrigerator/freezer (12/120v) 2nd refrigerator/freezer (120v only) Microwave oven-in custom cabinet
- Stainless steel bow rail w/line hangers SS anchor roller Anchor hawse pipe “Claw or Bruce” style anchor Bronze deck hardware including “Hawse Cleats” and a Mooring Bit Foredeck hatch “Effective” non-skid deck finish Opening Ports “abound” – screened 3 – windshield wipers Real Air Horn – NF- Real Air Powered “toot toot” Bronze Whistle Bronze Bell Rayline spotlight – remote control Wheelhouse – Coleman AC Wheelhouse “roof” teak grab rails w/weather covers Teak grab rails w/weather covers – well placed on vessel “Faux” exhaust stack Mast w/running lights Cockpit w/SS tube sunshade Cockpit seat/storage under SS transom rail Bomar locking/watertight lazarette hatch Large cockpit drains Cockpit entrance to Saloon Swim platform Dockside connections for TV & telephone
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno Radar – 4-tone daylight display- ¼-24 mile range 2010 C Garmin Chart Plotter /multifunction display Data Marine Dart- DF/Kt log Icom – Icom 100 VHF radio Simrad AP11 autopilot Old loran C – NF Clarion tuner/amp/cd Apelco HLX 1000 hailer – no exterior speaker NOTE: At the time of listing all electronics powered up and appeared to function x-loran c Ritchie compass TV antenna
- 120vac shore power – 2 connections ProSport 12 battery charger SVS battery systems monitor 2-Batteries Northern Lights 5Kw generator w/1067 hours indicated 12vdc & 120vac panels w/breakers located at the helm Quick Silver voltage isolator
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 1-Cummins 6BT5.9M 210HP diesel engine with 2046 original hours since new Engine access is good via 2-hatches in Wheelhouse sole – huge engine room space for a 32’ boat Single lever Morse engine/transmission controls Dickson HYDRAULIC STERN THURSTER WAGNER HYDRAULIC STEERING Trim tabs Fire Buoy fire suppression system (needs re-certification) Racor fuel filters – tandem mount – w/helm indicator light Electric auto/manual bilge pumps – pump cycle meter Manual bilge pump Electric holding tank head SS Hot water heater Cruisair Marine Air Conditioning/reverse cycle w/SMX controls
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.