- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 72
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
FRESH WATER / LIFT KEPT INSIDE HEATED SHED!
$65,000 price reduction on Oct. 22!!
The roomy 3 stateroom interior of the 56' Navigator features the galley and dinette in the pilothouse, resulting in a spacious open salon. The Master Stateroom with it's ensuite head is amidship and includes a king size walk-around berth and a private entrance from the salon. Access to the two forward staterooms is forward of the helm. A great cruising boat with room to spare for couples or a family.This popular pilothouse model features 360 degree visability.
- This boat has been spared nothing by the current owner, and is in turn-key condition. Upon entering the boat, it is obvious that she has received great care and maintenance. More work has been done to this boat than she has needed, and she needs to be sold ASAP, as the owner is getting out of boating!
- Interior is done in birdseye maple.The master stateroom is forward of the salon with it's own head.The two guest staterooms are forward with a head to starboard.The galley is to port in the raised pilothouse area.The salon is aft with two chairs,a sofa and cocktail table.The spacious cockpit is aft of the salon.The flybridge has an entertainment center with refrigerator,sink and jenn-air grill
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer 3 burner cooktop Trash compactor ice-maker in salon central vac system microwave oven double sink with moen faucet china closet aft of dinette washer/dryer forward
- Anritsu radar Robertson autopilot 2 datamarine dart depthfinder/speedos 2 Icom 127 VHF'S SimradCE30 plotter 3TV's 2 VCR's Stereo system with bridge speakers,12 speakers throughout.
- 3 8D batteries seperate bow thruster battery/charger Glendenning cablemaster Battery charger Anti electrolysis system 13.5 Kohler generator
- Muir windlass w/chain #1200 Brower 1000# davit low profile windshield wipers L-shaped bridge seating Radar arch with lights shower on swim platform Searchlight w/ dual controls fresh water washdown on bow Bimini top and bridge control cover
- Mechanical and Engines
- Wesmar bow thruster T-12 Vacu-flush heads Air conditioning throughout Racor filters Hynautic controls Bennet trim tabs Glendening syncro
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.