Looking for a Spacious, Economical Go-Anywhere Trawler?
You've Found Her!!
JUST REDUCED - DON'T LET HER GET AWAY!
"Seaquel" is a 1987 Sea Ranger trawler built by the respected Taiwan boat builder C&L. With her economical twin 135 hp Lehman engines you can travel far and wide under any conditions and be safe and secure in the enclosed pilothouse. Seaquel has benefited from many upgrades over the past few years. Here are just a few of the major upgrades.....
- 2011 Teak decks removed in exposed areas
- 2011 Cabin awlgrip
- 2011 cutlass bearings replaced
- 2011 LED navigation lights
- 2011 Rocna 55 lb anchor
- 2010 (10) 6 volt batteries
- 2010 air conditioner master stateroom
The list goes on and on.......
Check out the full specifications for complete details and make an appointment today to see this nice trawler.
- You enter the yacht through the transom door or the double port and starboard boarding gates. There is a highly varnished double teak doorway entrance from the covered cockpit which opens to the main salon. There are large sliding windows both port and starboard and large fixed windows aft on either side of the entry doors. A large galley on the same level as the salon features a four burner LP stove with oven, microwave, large apartment size side by side refrigerator/freezer and granite countertops.The galley is open to the main salon so the chef is part of the activities in the salon. The main salon features two Eknores Stressless recliners with ottomans, two wicker chairs and a teak table. There is an Insignia flat screen TV with built in DVD player in the main salon. The boat is finished in rich teak cabinetry and joiner work throughout. Also, of note throughout the boat are high quality Alpenglow lights. From the salon and galley space and up three steps you enter the pilothouse with a comfortable companion seat aft of the fully equipped helm station. There are access doors both port and starboard and also inside access to the flybridge. Moving forward and down a five step lighted spiral staircase you enter the three cabin two bath sleeping quarters. Most forward is the guest stateroom in the bow area. This space has a desk/office area to starboard and over under berths to port. There is a hanging locker, three drawers, a small cabinet with mirrors, two opening ports with screens and an overhead hatch with screen which provide ventilation. Moving aft to port is the second guest stateroom with a double berth outboard, a hanging locker and vanity inboard. This cabin has its own air conditioning controls. Two opening ports and an overhead hatch provide ventilation. These two staterooms share a head on the starboard side. The head has an LectraSan equipped Vacuflush toilet and shower with small tub. Moving aft and down two steps you enter the master stateroom. This luxurious space features a large mirrored bureau aft and a full size walk around master berth. There are nightstands on both sides of the berth, a large hanging locker and bulkhead mounted flat screen TV . To starboard in this stateroom is a private head with shower, separate shower/tub and a Vacuflush toilet. Four overhead lights, reading lights behind the berth and 110volt lamps on the nightstands provide illumination. There are three opening ports to port and two opening ports in the private head.
- Frigidaire 4 burner propane stove w/ oven (2) 30# propane tanks (located on upper deck) Frigidaire microwave oven Frigidaire 19 cu. ft. refrigerator/freezer Frigidaire washer/dryer Granite counters Double S/S sinks 11 Gallon water heater Large pantry (5) Cabinets, (8) drawers, (2) Shelves All cabinets are louvered for ventilation Lazy Susan type double spice rack
- Chartplotters: Garmin GPS Map, Garmin 4212 (2008), GPSMAP 192C, Garmin GPSMAP 5212 (2008) Garmin radar (2009) W-H Model P-5 Autopilot (2007), W. wired remote and rudder angle West Marine VHF 600 DSC, ICOM VHF (Upper helm) VHF & GPS antennas Weems & Plath barometer Ritchie Powerdamp compass Garmin XM weather receiver Garmin depth sounder Sharp Aquos Television MXD6628 AM/FM/CD stereo system Speakers: (2) Pyle Driver in Pilothouse, (1) Pyle Driver in Master Stateroom (2) Realistic in Forward Guest
- Batteries: (10) 6 Volt for Inverter, (4) 6 Volt House, (2) Group 31 Engine start, (1) Group 27 Gen Set start Magnum 2800 Watt Inverter/charger Blue Seas transfer switch for inverter/shore Blue Seas Battery monitor Custom Kubota 17kw generator 12V outlets Major re-wire of AC system in 2009 Camera in engine room Twin Lehman 135 HP engines (270 HP total) Racor Fuel filters Oil change system Fuel Polishing system (3) Air Conditioning systems (1-New in 2010) Vacuflush head with Lectrasan system & macerator Complete sanitary system rebuilt in 2008 Bilge pump counters Cutlass Bearings replaced in 2011 Engine fire extinguishing system
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground tackle: Rocna 55# anchor (2011, Bruce/Northstar 32KG, 300ft chain Lofrans Tigres 1200 watt electric windlass Chain locker Bimini Arch Cockpit cushions Canvas covers Cockpit table Magma BBQ grill Swim platform & ladder RIB dinghy 15 hp Johnson OB engine Electric Dinghy davit Lazarettes & lockers Fenders & lines Exposed teak deck was removed in 2010 Cabin was awlgripped in 2011 Bottom paint and zincs in 2013
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Click for more info