- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Series 60
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Evergreen” is a must see! Always Fresh Water, Original Owner, Maintained Perfectly and Only 280 Hours! This is without question the best Ocean 50 available!
“Evergreen” is a well styled convertible which offers high-end luxury, hardcore fishability in a modern, high-performance package.
The popular Ocean Yacht 50 Super Sport replaced the 48 Super Sport, one of Ocean’s best selling models. The 50 is slightly wider in beam than her predecessor, and has more transom dead rise for improved rough-water performance without sacrificing speed. Ocean has always had a reputation for excellent utilization of space and this boat is no exception. Her three stateroom, two head interior layout delivers a balanced blend of comfort and luxury.
An L-shaped sofa to port and built-in entertainment center starboard dominate the salon which is highlighted by grain-matched teak woodwork, vinyl overheads and deep pile carpeting. The mid-ship master and forward VIP Stateroom both have island queen berths with plenty of storage. The guest stateroom is single side by side berths as opposed to bunk beds; a rare find in a convertible of this size. All staterooms have flat screens tied in to the Sat Dish.
For the angler, the cockpit is equipped with transom livewell, bait-prep center, cockpit sole fish box and transom door.
- Light beige L-shaped couch and settee with both storage and sofa bed beneath Barrel chair Storage Teak & Holly flooring at salon entrance Bose Lifestyle 18 Entertainment and Surround sound speakers and DVD player 32” flat screen TV Raised electrical panel Screen door at entry Blinds
- Corian countertops with sea rails Microwave oven Sub Zero side by side refrigerator/freezer Drawer storage Under counter storage and cabinetry Overhead cabinetry storage Teak & Holly flooring Facing dinette with teak table Molded sink with garbage disposal Exhaust fan (3) burner range (Forceio) Hot water
- Master Stateroom
- Mid-ship Queen size walk around bed – thwardship Under bed storage and drawers Designer bedding and pillows End table with lamp Overhead lighting (2) full hanging lockers 27” Sony flat screen TV DVD player AM/FM Stereo system w/ CD player
- Master Head
- En suite Vacu-flush toilet Corian counter top with molded sink Under counter storage Full size shower with molded seat Full mirror vanity with cabinet behind Teak & Holly flooring Towel holders Exhaust fan Custom wallpaper
- VIP Stateroom (Forward)
- Island queen bed with storage below Designer bedding and pillows Outboard cabinets both port & starboard Hanging locker Deck hatch Anchor locker access Mirror bulkhead forward Flat screen TV – 20” Samsung JVC AM/FM Stereo CD player
- Guest Stateroom (Starboard)
- Full length single side by side beds Designer bedding and pillows Center table with three drawers Overhead cabinet storage Hanging locker Flat screen TV – 19” Sharpe JVC AM/FM Stereo CD player
- Guest Head
- Corian counter top w/ molded sink Teak & Holly flooring Custom wallpaper Vacu-flush toilet Exhaust fan Full mirror vanity with storage Full shower
- Washer and Dryer – Full size (Kenmore) Central Vacuum Privacy doors to staterooms and guest head
- The transom – molded live well, tackle locker, insulated drink box and bait prep center, freezer and fresh water sink all enhance the sport fishing experience of “Evergreen.” Teak cockpit coaming (2) cockpit steps with storage and teak tops Teak steps to salon entrance Insulated drink box Bait prep center Fresh water sink Freezer Engine room access Molded in transom live well Cockpit sole fish boxes Tackle drawers Glendenning cable master Side ladder to bridge Transom door and gate Fresh water wash down Sea water wash down Overhead lighting
- Four sided enclosure EZ2CY Pod helm – centerline Recessed electronics boxes Rod storage locker Under helm storage Both port and forward bench seating with storage beneath Spreader lights (6) rod – rocket launcher
- Icom IC-M 502 Raymarine Tridata – ST60 Autopilot – Raymarine Raymarine C120 Radar – GPS/Chartplotter Carion Stereo AM/FM & CD player Compass
- Deck Exterior
- Swim platform with ladder Transom shower Transom door & gate Bow pulpit Windlass and anchor (4) deck hatches with screens
- Engine Room
- Twin MTU Series 60 Engines (825 HP ea) Engine block heaters “Seastar” hydraulic steering (2) ventilation blowers Circulating fans Racor fuel filters Generator 11.5 KW –Onan (234 hours) “Seafire” Halon system
- (8) batteries Battery switches 110V Sentry battery charger 50 amp glendenning cablemaster Onan generator 11.5kw
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht