- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Extended Warranty on Engines valid through March 13, 2014
If you love to fish this is the perfect boat for you. As you enter the large cabin area you will find an immaculate well-appointed walkabout fishing boat with all the comforts for offshore fishing. Powered by (2) Yamaha 250 4-stroke fuel-efficient engines with approximately 138 hours.
Also included, is a 2009 aluminum boat wheels custom-built triple axle trailer with hydraulic brakes stainless steel hardware and solid oak bunks.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Scout’s timeless styling has a revolutionary cutting edge design in mind for the highest performance and fuel-efficient boats possible. Offers a NuV3 hull with the softest, driest ride in its class. Its sleek design offers plenty of room for anglers too. Comes with a hardtop and removable full Eisenglass enclosure. Cockpit seating helm chairs with folding bolsters and armrest with tackle storage drawers located underneath, removable transom bench seat and storage.
- Interior Lighting Electric – Single Stove Top Euro tech smooth ceramic cook top Microwave Refrigerator – Stainless Hot Water Heater Hot/Cold Fresh Water Sink Cabinets
- Master Stateroom & Head
- Full Cushioned V-Birth with Quarter Berth Removable Table Enclosed Head with Fresh Water Sink and Shower Head
- Large Windshield Removable Full Enclosure Eisenglass Edson Steering Wheel with Upgrade Knob Taco Grand Slam Telescoping Outriggers Removable Transom Bench Seat Cockpit Fresh Water Sink Ice Box Port Side Mid-Ship Bench Seat (2) Fish Boxes (12) Rod Holders Gunnel Rod Storage Tackle Storage Transom 30 Gallon Live Well w/Light Filet Table
- Electronics and Helm
- Furuno Navnet Ux2 24 Mile Furuno Radar C-Map SD Card for the Gulf Coast Lewmar Pro-Fish Windless w/450’ 8-Plait Rope, 30’ Chain, Stainless Steel Anchor, 22lb Delta Anchor Furuno GPS Furuno Network-Sounder DFF1 Sirius Satellite Radio with Infinity Speakers, (2) Control Units for Radio JBL Marine Audio amp VHF Marine Transceiver IC-M304
- (4) New Batteries (2) New Macerator Whaler Gulper Pump New Fresh Water Pump LED Lighting Pro-Series Tournament 3-Step Battery Charger AC/DC Distribution Panel with Circuit Breakers
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- (2) Yamaha 250 4stroke Lenco Power Trim Tabs Command Link Gauge Hydraulic Assist Steering – Sea Star
- Brokers Comments
- Are you ready to go fishing in the bay or offshore? Then don’t miss out, call now! This boat is ready to go at a moment’s notice. Owner is MOTIVATED to sell.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.