- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
METICULOUSLY CARED FOR AND CONSTRUCTED WITH A
This has always been one of my favorite boats in the harbor. One of the first things I noticed about her was the gigantic cockpit, for fishing, diving or entertaining. There is just shy of 200 square feet of cockpit space which is comparable to an average of two bedrooms here in California. To put this in perspective, there are 9 trolling rod holders in the gunwale. The space is incredible. In addition, mounted to the bait tank (which appears to be at least 10 scoops) and the rocket launchers is storage for another 28 rods. In the cabin overhead, is additional storage for another 25 rods.
The cockpit also has an additional tank in the transom for drop back baits and two molded in tuna tubes. She is equipped with outriggers, two built in tackle centers, two large in deck fish holds, cockpit controls and a large cockpit freezer. She is an absolute "Fishing Machine!"
The flybridge is large and can comfortably seat 9. The enclosure is like new and built with Hyzod curtains which are transparent as a pane of glass. There are three high back seats at the helm with one facing aft for watching the jigs. Electronics are all state of the art and professionally installed.
As you enter the cabin, you immediately notice the beautiful cabinetry and all the windows. Across the entire front of the salon and coming back mid ship is nothing but large windows which provide fantastic lighting and spectacular views. The dinette and galley are both beautiful and designed very well. The interior is as clean as the exterior.
Powered by Cummins Diamond Series 370b engines, she will get you to your destination quickly and in comfort. She will cruise around 20 knots and has a range of about 750 miles. The generator was just replaced and has only 509 hours on it. There is also an inverter, SSB radio, Offshore water maker, heating/air conditioning and a lot of other comforts which make her so terrific.
Truly an amazing fishing machine, this boat should be a "MUST SEE!"
- Total Power: 370 X 2 Cruising Speed: 20 Max Speed: 25 Cummins 370B Diamond engines 6BTA-370HP New 14 KW Fisher Panda Generator with only 409 hours Fireboy halon system Dripless shafts ZF 220A marine transmissions
- Fuel: 850 Fresh Water: 60 Holding: YES
- The first thing you notice about the galley is the beautiful cabinetry and and the large space. You can be in the galley and still be having conversations with those sitting at the dinette and or relaxing in the main salon. Plenty of storage and great appliances, this galley will provide you with all the comforts of home. The cabin and salon are extermely light and open with large windows around entire cabin. Large booth style dinette with seating for 6 Beautiful cabinetry Large Novakool 12V/110V refrigerator/freezer U-Line icemaker Offshore watermaker Air conditioning/ Heat Force 10 two burner stove Panasonic microwave Brandt trash compactor
- She has been equipped with fantastic electronics which can get you in comfort anywhere. The generator was recently replaced and has only 409 hours on it. There is a Offshore watermaker, SSB radio, Simrad autopilot, North Star 961 XD GPS chart plotter, Morse engine synchronizer, Flo-Scan fuel management system and a whole lot more. Flo-Scan fuel management system Furuno FCV-585 depthfinder Taiyo TD-550A RDF Icom IC-M127 VHF radio Simrad AP11 autopilot Morse engine synchronizer ITT spotlight Icom IC-M700 Pro SSB radio Icom M-59 VHF radio Xantrex inverter North Star 961 XD chartplotter Jandell SS-100 surface temperature gauge Furuno GP-36 GPS Navigator Sony stereo w/ remote at flybridge
- Fishing Capabilities
- The space on this boat is phenemonal! The main tank has to be 10 plus scoops. In addition, there is a center tank on transom for drop backs and two tuna tubes molded in gunwales. Capacity for 35 rods in cockpit and rodholders in cabin for about another 25. Built in tackle centers, outriggers, great walk around and a super flybride make 'Fortunato" an absolute dream. She has a range of approximately 750 miles and would be absolutely incredible to fish with down in Mexico. 14' X 14' Open cockpit space 10 Scoop cockpit bait tank Large built in transom bait tank 2 Built in tuna tubes 2 Transom doors 28 rod holders/ rocket launchers Outriggers 10 trolling rod holder in gunwale Large molded in swimstep Cockpit freezer Built in tackle centers Bose cockpit speakers Two large in deck fish holds Cockpit lighting
- Great walk around Maxwell 2200 windlass Flybridge enclosure with new hyzod curtains Forespar epirb Zodiac canister liferaft Huge fly bridge which can comfortably seat 9 All exterior gel coat looks like new
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PRICE EXCLUDES SELLERS PERSONAL ITEMS ON VESSEL. FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO ARRANGE A PERSONAL SHOWING CONTACT THE LISTING AGENT CAPTAIN DAVE GREUEL
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.