- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 315 Inboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "BAYLINER"
THIS BOAT IS THE VERY POPULAR "3788 COMMAND BRIDGE" BUILT BY BAYLINER MARINE.
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 315 CUMMINS FRESH WATER COOLED INBOARD DIESELS WITH ONLY 1200 HOURS.
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, ELECTRONICS, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, TWO STATIONS, SEARCH LIGHT, WINDLASS, ICE MAKER, INVERTOR, OIL CHANGE SYSTEM, ROD HOLDERS, COCKPIT SHOWER, SWIM PLATFORM, BIMINI TOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE, AFT SUN SCREEN, AM FM CD PLAYER, DVD PLAYER, CENTRAL VAC SYSTEM, SPARE PROPS, TELEVISIONS AND SO MUCH MORE.
She was constructed on a lightweight, solid fiberglass hull with low transom deadrise and a wide beam.
Her two-stateroom, galley-up floorplan is efficiently arranged with a queen berth in the forward stateroom and a double berth in the small second cabin that extends below the standard lower helm.
A bathtub is fitted in the head compartment, and the engineroom (accessed via two gas-assist salon hatches) provides good service access to the motors.
Outside, the cockpit is large and the side decks are wide and safe.
Two steering stations are on this boat.
Comfort, efficiency and all around good looks make this boat a real buy.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- Equipment List
- Bayliner 3788 Command Bridge Motoryacht Specifications - Standard Equipment - Spacious bridge deck with generous lounge seating - Fully instrumented upper and lower helm stations - Trim tabs - Two large private staterooms - Full galley with microwave, double sink, and propane three-burner cooktop - 30 amp dockside power with 50 foot cord
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Bayliner 3788 Command Bridge combines livability, performance, contemporary styling, and a long list of standard features for extended cruising comfort. Upper and lower helm stations feature full instrumentation, polished stainless steel wheels, and effortless hydraulic steering. Aft, a fiberglass transom allows easy access from the self-bailing cockpit to the full-width transom door platform and boarding ladder. For privacy and spaciousness, the forward stateroom offers an island double berth, hanging locker, and ample storage. The head compartment includes a molded-in vanity, marine toilet, and enclosed bathtub with shower. A second stateroom features a large double berth and generous hanging locker. The large salon features a fully-equipped galley, lounge, and wide-view windows.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN THE MID CABIN FULL HEAD WITH SEPARATE SHOWER COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY TWO STATIONS
- GALLEY FEATURES
- FULL SIZE REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK COFFEE MAKER UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS HARDWOOD FLOORING RECESSED LIGHTING
- COMPASS AUTO PILOT GPS AND PLOTTER FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER FUME DETECTOR FISH FINDER RADAR ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER VHF MARINE RADIO
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT WESTERBEKE GENERATOR, 8KW SEARCH LIGHT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER DECK WASH BATTERY CHARGER ICE MAKER SHORE POWER WIPERS HORN BILGE PUMPS LOWER STATION TRIM TABS AC DC CONVERTOR AFT DECK LIGHTING FLYBRIDGE LIGHTING INVERTER FUEL WATER SEPARATORS OIL CHANGE SYSTEM WINDLASS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR RACKS FOR FENDERS ROD HOLDERS FENDERS COCKPIT SHOWER FLYBRIDGE FLYBRIDGE STORAGE BIMINI TOP BOW PULPIT ELECTRONICS ARCH SCREENS TRANSOM STORAGE LOCKER SWIM PLATFORM DOCKSIDE WATER COCKPIT STORAGE LOCKERS WALK THRU TRANSOM
- CABIN FEATURES
- CURTAINS AND DRAPERIES INNERSPRING MATTRESS MATTRESS COVERS THROW PILLOWS OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS WARDROBE LOCKER ENTERTAINMENT CENTER
- ELECTRIC HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK MASCERATOR WITH Y VALVE MEDICINE CABINET BATHTUB ENCLOSED SHOWER STALL
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTOR
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- AM FM CD PLAYER FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES VCR DVD PLAYER CENTRAL VAC INTERNAL STRAINERS FIBERGLASS MUFFLERS SPARE PROPS TELEVISION AFT COCKPIT AWNING FOR SHADE
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.