- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 Magnum MPI Bravo II
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 6-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED AND PRICED TO SELL IS THIS 2006 SEA RAY 260 SUNDANCER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 350-Magnum MPI 300-hp Gas Engine with Bravo II Sterndrive and only 190 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Enclosed Head, Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Power Engine Hatch Lift, Full Galley w/Sink/Refrigerator/Stove/Microwave, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sales includes original owners manuals.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Best-selling trailerable express defines class standards for sex appeal, build quality, resale value. Topside amenities include sporty burldwood dash with tiered gauges, cockpit wet bar with Corian counter, transom storage locker, extended swim platform. Cabin accommodations are as good as it gets in a boat this size. Note standard Vacu-Flush toilet in head. Electric hatch provides good engine access. No lightweight, single 300hp MerCruiser I/O tops out at close to 30 knots.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The sleek design is only one of the many premium upgrades we've made on this roomy new 260 Sundancer. Typical Sea Ray ergonomics designed throughout make this boat rival any other in its class. We've also added a translucent deck hatch with locks and sky screen cover, plus a transom storage compartment with gas-assisted lid. It's the best boat in its class, with all the extras you would expect from a much larger, more expensive cruiser.
- Forward Cabin w/Cherry Wood Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion), Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Hanging Storage Locker to Starboard Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Enclosed Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Built-In Screen & Sun-Shade Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink (Corian Counter-Top) w/Storage Underneath Transom Door Transom Shower Transom Storage Locker Cockpit Table Walk-Through Windshield Anchor Locker Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (Black) Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens) (1) Windshield Wiper Horn MerCruiser Bravo II Sterndrive OWNERS MANUALS INSIDE HEATED WINTER STORED FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.