- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NEW LISTING AND PRICED TO SELL. The Chris Craft 500 Constellation Motoryacht is a Dual Salon layout that's an excellent liveaboard as well as a comfortable cruiser capable of island hopping or doing the Loop. Still IN THE MOOD is powered by twin Detroit Diesel 6V92 TI engines, an Onan 20kw Generator, 5 Reverse Cycle AC units, Queen Centerline Master berth, newer Garmin 4212 Chartplotter on Flybridge, TNT hyrdaulic swim platform (not operable) and lots more.
- LOA: 50 ft 0 in Beam: 15ft 3 in Maximum Draft: 4 ft 4 in Dry Weight 54000 lbs
- Port Engine: Engine Brand: Detroit Diesels Year Built: 1985 Engine Model: 6V92 TI Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: 1252 Starboard Engine: Engine Brand: Detroit Diesels Year Built: 1985 Engine Model: 6V92 TI Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: 1256 Cruising Speed: 10 knots Max Speed: 15 knots Spare Set of Props (13 x 13)
- Fuel Tanks: 4 (600 gallons total) Fresh Water Tanks: 100 gallons Holding Tanks: 1 w/ Purasan
- Three Staterooms Huge Centerline Queen (no mattress) One converted to Office One converted to Work Shop Five Reverse Cycle AC units (one not operable)
- Headroom Measurements
- Main Salon: 6'3" Aft Salon: 6'3" Lower Helm: 6'4" Upper Helm: 6'9" Master Head: 6'4" Master Shower: 6'0" Master Stateroom: 6'4"
- Galley Maid 3 burner Electric Stove w/Oven GE Full Size Fridge Freezer GE Profile Microwave Spacemaker XL Double Stainless Sink w/Garbage Disposal Hot and Cold Water
- Electronics and Navigation
- UPPER HELM Garmin 4212 GPS Chartplotter Standard Horizon Stereo Uniden Solara DSC VHF Standard Horizon Eclipse Datamarine Depth LOWER DECK Twin Helm Controls Robertson Auto Pilot AP200L Uniden Solara DSC VHF Datamarine Depth, Log Danforth Constellation Compass Trim Tab Controls SEA 222 by Stephens SSB Radio Glendinning Synchronizer
- Four (4) 8D Wet Cell Deep Cycle Batteries (380 aH each) new 8/11 ONAN MDl4 Marine Genset 20kw Dual 30 amp Shower Power Outlets with Cords Five Reverse Cycle AC units (one not operable) Purasan unit for Head (hydro chloride tablets to holding tank) TNT Hydraulic Swim Platform (presently not operable) Forward Electric Head inoperable
- BROKERS COMMENTS
- One of the best deals ever on a Chris Craft 500 Consteallation. The owner has decided to move on with a new chapter in her life as her husband has recently passed on. The boat has been priced low to move quickly. Call or e-mail today to schedule an appointment.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To arrange a viewing of this CHRIS CRAFT 50 Constellation Call Listing Broker Kevin Welsh at 321.693.1642 E-Mail Listing Broker Kevin@EdwardsYachtSales.com See More Trawlers at www.FloridaTrawlers.com Kevin Welsh Professional Yacht Broker EDWARDS YACHT SALES 321.693.1642 mobile 321.777.8326 fax Kevin@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com www.CatamaransFlorida.com www.SailboatsInFlorida.com www.FloridaTrawlers.com Skype Name: kevinyachtsales