- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The CSY 44' Walkover has long been regarded as an excellent offshore and coastal cruiser. Solidly built, it has an interior layout that provides effective use of space, storage and privacy.
The full keel, cutter rig, center cockpit design brings stability, ease of sail handling and cruising performance and comfort.
This CSY 44' is in superior condition, having been maintained and updated by the past two private owners. She was last purchased in 2002 and has given this owner years of sailing pleasure on the west coast of Florida, the Florida Keys and the Bahamas.
- The CSY 44 Walkover features the separate owner's cabin aft down from the center cockpit. The spacious V-style double with filler provides an excellent berth on a memory foam mattress. Six opening ports and an overhead hatch give great ventilation and light. Three drawers and a bulkhead mounted storage cabinet and hanging locker mean there is plenty of storage. The ensuite head has a sink, storage and a new Jabsco electric flush head installed in 2013. The area is plumbed for a shower head to be installed. Included in the aft cabin is a substantial nav station with storage below and instruments mounted above. The main salon has an L shaped settee to port and a double drop leaf table centerline. The starboard settee pulls out to make a double berth. The backrest swings up to make a single berth above. Storage compartments are above settees to port and starboard and a four drawer set provides additional storage. Six opening ports and two overhead hatches provide light and ventilation. At the forward end ofthe port settee there is afour drawer storage unit and a hanging locker. The galley is aft of the salon area and includes a huge refrigerated unit to starboard with two refrigerated sections and one freezer section. To port are the sink, stove and plenty of counterspace and storage. The forward head is to port with two access doors and a separate shower area. The forward cabin has a large V-berth with filler, four opening ports and overhead hatch. A door opens directly to the forward head.
- 110v 30 amp and 12v systems Electrical panel on aft bulkhead of salon Two shore power cords Two 8D house batteries (2005) in starboard lazarette in cockpit Two 6v batteries fot the windlass under the V berth Heart Inverter 2000w Fisher Panda generator; 4kw, 45 hours, located in the engine room with separate 25 gal fuel tank Two Siemens solar panels mounted on separate frame above the bimini Four Winds II wind generator
- COCKPIT MOUNTED ST 6000 Raymarine autopilot Raymarine C70 GPS/PLOTTER/ RADAR on pedestal Raymarine St 60 Wind, Depth and Speed AFT CABIN / NAV STSTION Raymarine VHF Garmin GPS/Plotter 182C ICOM 725 Single Sideband ACR Epirb ICOM M88 VHF;handheld Sharp 32" TV in salon Kenwood stereo CD/AM/FM Speakers; 2 in salon, 2 in aft cabin
- SAILS ,WINCHES AND RIGGING
- Banks mainsail; 2 reef points ; full batten; new 2002; very good condition Mainsail cover Lazy Jacks JSI jb; 120%; 625 sq ft JSI staysail; 286 sq ft Chain plates replaced in 2007; 3/16 ss; externally mounted Two primary winches; Barient 27 ST Two Anderson 28ST on coachroof Three Barient on mast ( 18/10/18) Profurl Furler for jib and staysail
- Perkins 4-154 installed in 1985; 2200 hours with new water pump, starter and lines in 2012 Three blade fixed prop w/ line cutters Racor fuel filter Fuel polisher Lofrans electric windlass; hand held remote unit Hot water heater; engine driven and electrical Two Marine Air air conditioners mounted in salon and aft cabin Winslow 6 person life raft
- DECK AND HULL
- Exterior teak in very good condition; Stripped in 2010 and coated with Cetol natural and gloss Full cockpit bimini with clear and screen enclosure panels Front windshield panel Cockpit cushions Sunbrella cover for solar panels Teak hatch boards Bow pulpit and stern rails Double lifelines Dingy davits Fortress FX55 w/30' chain and 200' rode Rocna anchor 73# w/300' chain Antique teak steering wheel Stern boarding ladder Boarding ladder midship; portable Radar blipper on mast Bosun's chair Three boat hooks Wind scoop Propane grill Two propane tanks in storage compartment- port side Two hammoks
- HUGE refrigerated unit to starboard Grunert; One freezer unit ; two refrigerated units engine driven and 110v Three burner propane stove SS sink w/ hot & cold pressure water Separate fresh water spigot and spray nozzle Storage Fan
- FORWARD Two doors; main salon and forward cabin Separate shower area Electric head to holding tank with Y valve Vanity and sink Hot & cold pressure water Cabinets AFT CABIN HEAD Jabsco electric Light Flush head; new 2013 Vanity & sink Hot & cold pressure water Hand held shower
- 9' Merc dink with fiberglass bottom; new 2012 Yamaha 4 stroke, 4HP outboard
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Joe Weber Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: 941-224-9661