This Hunter 30 is a moderate displacement auxiliary winged keel sloop. She has an open foredeck with a recessed, covered anchor well, low trunk cabin with an arched coach roof and an aft cockpit with seat coamings providing a backrest for the cockpit seats. Entry below is through a sliding hatch and removable washboards. Below is a main saloon with galley and dinette with drop leaf table to starboard, navigation station and settee to port. Forward are V berths with an escape hatch above and hanging lockers. Aft of the main salon to port is the owner's cabin with an enclosed head to starboard. The engine, fuel tanks and batteries are aft, under the cockpit and owner's cabin.
Some of the additional features include: New watermaker, Air conditioning, icemaker, 240 watts solar panels, 4000/2000 watt converter, new Eisenglass cockpit enclosure, radar, autopilot, chartplotter, SSB weather fax, TV, CD stereo and much more…
This 30 Hunter is a “MUST SEE” as it is in very nice condition and has many recent updates in addition to the huge inventory list. The owner just got back from the Bahamas with “Moon Dance” and has it well equipped to do island cruising.
- Aft cabin with athwart ship double berth, enclosed head to port with shower & sauna seat overhead. L shaped settee on starboard, bench settee on port, fixed leaf table with drop down hardware for double berth, V berth with hanging locker, teak & holly cabin sole. 6'2" Headroom Navigation Table Teak and Holly Cabin Sole (New) Forward Accordion Door Upholstery and Cushions (New) LED Lighting (Interior and Exterior)
- Large L-shape Galley with Storage 5 Gallon Hot Water Heater (New) with Engine Heat Exchanger 2 Burner Stove w/Oven Ice Box 2 Stainless Steel Sinks
- Manual Toilet Sink Shower Hot/Cold Water
- (2) Bruce Plow Anchors (15 Lb) Walkthrough Transom Swim Platform with Ladder Propane BBQ Grill Bimini Top Full Enclosure (New 2013) Pedestal Steering Wheel w/Compass and Cover Deck Hatch w/Cover Double Life-Lines Around Decks (New)
- Sails & Rigging
- Fractional Double Spreader Mast Mainsail w/Full Battens and Lazy Jacks Furling Jib w/UV Protection 170° Mainsail cover Spare Mainsail and 120° Genoa Gennaker Sail (Multi Colored) New Main Jib Gennaker, Halyards New wind wane ( w/ reflectice tape ) on mast top
- Electronics & Electrical
- Garmin 2010C Gas Chartplotter (10” screen) New Antenna ST60 Depth Meter Autohelm ST4000 Autopilot SSB Icom (IC-M710) Furuno Radar (1731 Mark 3) Stereo Pioneer CD Player VHF - Icom 20” LED TV and DVD Player (New Antenna) (5) 12v Marine Batteries (Less than 1 year old) 4000/2000 Watt Converter Watermaker (Village Marine) (New) Icemaker (115v) 240 Watt Solar Panels with Regulator (1 year old) Air Conditioning (King Air) 2 mobri style radar reflectors (New)
- Engine & Mechanical
- Single Yanmar 2gm Diesel Inboard 2 Blade Propeller 110 Amp Alternator (New) Pistons & Rings (New) Injectors (Rebuilt) All plastic thruhulls replaced with bronze, old bronze thruhulls serviced and lubricated recently
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.