(ORIGINAL OWNER) BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST AFTER OPTIONS THIS LIGHTLY USED 1998 SEA RAY 500 SUNDANCER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY --
PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Caterpillar 3196TA 640-hp Diesel Engine's with only 606 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Zones), (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower's, Central Vacuum, Upgraded Electronics (Raymarine E-120 Radar/GPS/Chartplotter, ST60 Depth/Speed, Autopilot, SeaTalk Remote Keyboard), Westerbeke 11.0kw Generator, Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls, Bose Entertainment Center in Salon w/LCD-Television, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Features popular cherry wood (Vitra Core) interior upgrade, Racor Fuel Filters, Hardwood Sole in Cabin, Nibral Propellers. Inside heated winter stored. Sale include owners manuals.
Washer and dryer replaced by a refrigerator. Boat shows well and has just been detailed from the rub rail up and new tan canvas and isinglass 5/2014. Please note that we have included the old red canvas photos so that you can see the complete boat. Very competitive pricing on this low hour vessel with a SOLD boat comp for a freshwater vessel at $185,000 on 3/2014 in MO. Broker recommended.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
A good-selling yacht, the 500 Sundancer (called the 480 Sundancer in 1990-91) was one of the largest sportcruisers on the market during her 1990's production years. With her long foredeck and sleek profile, the 500 combined luxury and extravagance in what was once a state-of-the-art package. Her sheer size is impressive enough, but it's the expansive, high-style interior that caused first-time viewers to catch their breath. Here, laid out on a single level and presenting a panorama of curved bulkheads and designer furnishings, the Sundancer's accommodation's rival those of a small
motor yacht. There are two private staterooms, two heads (each with a stall shower), a plush U-shaped sofa aft, and a wide-open salon with excellent headroom throughout. The cockpit--with its triple companion seat, full wet bar, and circular lounge seating--can seat a small crowd. Additional features include a reverse sport arch, wide sidedecks, and a huge engine room.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Lockers (Port/Starboard) Forward Head w/Access via Forward Stateroom (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Guest Cabin to Port w/Privacy Door Guest Cabin Hanging Locker Forward Guest Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Large Settee in Salon w/Cocktail Table Entertainment Center to Port w/Television / Stereo System Central Vacuum Cherry Wood Interior Package Hardwood Cabin Sole Secondary Refrigerator in place of standard Washer/Dryer Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Coffee Maker Trash Compactor Refrigerator / Freezer (Full-Size) 3-Burner Stove (Electric) Microwave/Convection Oven Lazy Susan Glass/Beverage Storage Lower Swing-Out Bar Cabinet
- Compass VHF Marine Radio (Raytheon VHF Marine Radio) ST60 Sum-Log (Depth / Speed) Raymarine E120 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter S3G/8002 Hydraulic Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player (Cockpit)
- (7) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 12V Accessory Plug-in (1) 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord w/Power Cablemaster Westerbek 11.0kw Generator w/Sound Box
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls Power Windshield Vent Transom Door Radar Arch Dockside Pressure Water Connection Dockside Phone/Cable TV Connection Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Canvas Package (Forward & Aft Bimini's w/Complete Cockpit Enclosure) Ni-Bral 4-Blade Propellers Racor Fuel Filters Owners Manuals ORIGINAL OWNER INSIDE HEATED WINTER STORED FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Email listing agent David Hare directly at email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.