- 32 Plus
- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
A comfortable ride with spacious interior, this pilot house trawler gives you 1000 mile cruising range at 8-9 knots This 2005 Nordic 32 features custom Sunbrella fabric in salon, pilot house and forward stateroom with large v-berth and a new design carpet. Propane stove and oven, refrigerator with freezer, and separate freezer built in under port helm seat. Other features include air conditioning & heat, swim ladder built into the swim platform, additional 8" opening port in the forward cabin, a cockpit shower and transom door walk through. Powered with a 270 hp Cummins and bow thruster, this boat has very low hours. Awlgripped red hull is gorgeous with navy inset.
- Beam: 11 Displacement: 15,700
- Total Power: 270 Cruising Speed: 12-13 knots Max Speed: 15+
- Fuel: 200 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 32
- Spacious interior custom Sunbrela fabric in salon with coordinating custom fabric in pilot house and forward stateroom. Sleeps 2 in owners stateroom in huge vee berths with filler, and 2 in pull-out berth in salon. New design carpet in Coconut Thatch. Custom day-night shades in salon. Custom drop leaf hi-low table.
- Spacious counter, teak corner cabinet for dishes, great under counter storage cabinets, teak drawers, deep polished stainless steel sink. Propane stove, oven & broiler Novakool Freezer under port helm seat Refrigerator with freezer under counter
- Raymarine 4KW 8" color radar, chart plotter, GPS, depth sounder AM/FM/CD with 2 pair of speakers Raymarine VHS Auto pilot
- Bow thruster with it's own Battery 2 House Batteries 4D start Battery Heatercraft Engine Heating System Jabsco Quiet-flush electric toilet
- 1/4" SS Sundeck rails with ladder Transom door walk through Swim ladder built into swim platform Cockpit shower with hot/cold water Umbrella bimini for sundeck Bruce Anchor Spur line cutters Lewmar Windlass
- Hull awlgripped vivid red with dark blue blue insert
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.