- 20 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- M 4.3L MPI ECT Alpha 220
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Please call for Pricing.
The 200 throbs hearts with a V-6 engine, jumps on plane, hangs true and tight in the turns, does so handily, while creating surprising fuel efficiencies. Cobalt utilizes Free Space Reclamation (FSR) to maximize interior space in the cockpit, and free space it becomes when you are out on the water with friends and family. With walk-about, lay-about, stow-away spaciousness at every turn, the 200 creates its own sort of convenience, comfort, and simple luxury, from the standard digital instrumentation to the wraparound bow to the 89" wide cockpit with the port chaise lounge, the 200 adapts at a touch from tanning salon to a safe, secure seating environment.
The 200 goes down to the sea trailerable, in strength, with dashing style. The sculpted hull speaks for itself, while the long, purposeful lines sweep and flow to catch a perfect light, the 200's a profile classic in every subtle detail.
- 10/5/3 Year Warranty Protection Battery Switch, Single Circuit Breaker Protected Electrical System Composite Floor Composite Seat Bases Composite Transom Fiberglass Cockpit Liner Fiberglass Stringer System Fire Extinguisher, Manual Ignition Safety Switch Kevlar Reinforced Hull Stainless Steel Windshield Braces Through Prop Exhaust
- Accessory Power Plug - 12 Volt Aluminum Dash Panels Leather Steering Wheel w/Auto Leveling Hub Composite Helm Eyebrow, Custom Stitching Hour Meter Stainless Steel Switches
- AM-FM, Single CD Stereo w/ 6 Speakers Ipod/MP3 Port Stereo Remote, Dash
- Anchor Locker Bow Scuff Plate, Stainless Steel Extended Running Surface Graphics, Molded-In Gelcoat Midship Cleats Ski Tow Eye, Stainless Steel Stainless Steel Tubular Platform Perimeter Rail Stainless Top Trim Windshield Swim Platform, Extended w/ Ladder
- Aft Sunpad w/ Walk-Thru Transom Bow Walk-Thru Door Carpet, 40 oz., Snap-in w/ Neoprene Back Removable Bow & Cockpit Carpet Removable Ice Chest Seating Vara-Dense Comfort Seating, Helm Flip-Up
- Anti-corrosion System Battery Switch W/vsr-Dual Bimini Top, ebony Bow Tonneau Cover, ebony Cockpit Tonneau Cover, ebony Compass Depth & Water/air Temp Gauge Package Flip-down Swim Step W/o Ladder SS Prop exchange - Mer (14 1/2 X 17,rh)
- Additional Features
- Classic K.o. Red Graphics Enhanced Salt Water Package EPA Fuel Tank Standard Sound W/cd Terra Interior Warm Sand Carpet
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact the TGYG Cobalt Team for more Information at 727-734-8707.