- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 TA Rebuilt
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
repowered in 2000 with brand new 3208 435hp Catsand has only seen
600 hours since.Rigged for fishing she has been lightly used on the bay and is ready for her next owner to set a course for fishing or cruising. Galley down with huge forward master the layout makes for plenty of room inside and a huge cockpit with tackle station and bait prep.
Full Specs and photo shoot to follow soon! Line up your showing today!
TRADES CONSIDERED, IN HOUSE FINANCING AND INSURANCE AVAILABLE
- Displacement: 30,500
- Total Power: 450ea Cruising Speed: 22-23 knots
- Fuel: 475 Fresh Water: 100
- Large Centerline Queen Master Head with Electric Flush in Master Large Closet Storage Sleeper Sofa In Salon Dinette Converts TV/VCR/DVD Player
- Simrad AP20 Autopilot Furuno Open Array Radar Furuno FCV-582 Sounder Horizon VHF Radio Northstar 952X Color GPS
- Engines& Mechanical
- Caterpillar 3208's 450 hp ea 600 Hours Diesel Genset
- Outriggers Rocket Launcher Rod Holders Bridge Enclosure Cockpit Tackle Locker
- Full Size Fridge/Freezer Microwave 3 Burner Range with Oven SS Sink Icemaker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Have To Sell One Before Buying This One? Contact Knot 10 Today As With Offices In MD, FL, VA, NJ WE WANT YOUR LISTING & WILL GET IT SOLD