- 87 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2600 hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2015 Spencer 87 BANGARANG will soon have you in your favorite fishing grounds in comfort and style. Twin 2600 MTU power will cruise at 40+ knots. A/C in bridge and cockpit. Beautiful interior design allows spacious entertainment area in the salon and comfort and privacy in the Staterooms. Gorgeous custom teak interior.
- Staterooms: (5 Staterooms and 4 Heads Forward plus 2 Crew Staterooms and 1 Head Aft) Large Master Stateroom with Ensuite Head is forward Guest VIP with Walk-around Double Berth, Pullman berth and Head. Stateroom with four (4) berths on port side. Stateroom with large (double) berth lower and single upper berth. Captain Stateroom Aft (Change from layout which shows bicycle and storage room) Aft: Two Crew Staterooms and One Head Beneath Mezzanine Note: Aft Head has Cockpit Access
- Additional Information
- Bow: 1500 lb Articulating Davit (Marquipt MARQ-17) for tender Vetus Hydraulic Bow Thruster Teak Custom Pulpit and Windlass Hull: Hull color is Camel Bridge: AC in Bridge Wrap-around seating in front and down both sides of bridge Three (3) Pompanette Signature Helm Chairs Two (2) 6 c.f. freezers in front of bridge Hardtop Engine Room: Twin 2600 hp MTU engines cruise 40 knots 1200 gpd Water Maker AC/DC Fresh Water Pumps Two (2) Chiller Systems (each would run boat by themselves) Two (2) Phasor 34 KW Generators One (1) 20 Gallon Water Heater One (1) 13 Gallon Water Heater Cockpit: Large mezzanine with two large chest freezers, two refrigerated storage boxes L-shaped sofa seating on each side of center door Center access to mezzanine – Crew bunk on each side and Day Head AC in Cockpit Large Double Grill Two (2) 100 amp shore cords with Glendinning Cable Masters Walk Through Tuna Door Tuna Tube and Live Well in Fish Box Underwater Exhaust
- Speeds and Range
- With fuel capacity at 4,400 gallons, using the number of 4,200 usable gallons of fuel, @ 33kts the burn would be between 150-160 gph, or 25-26 hours (750-800 mile range) @ 33 kts. Top end speed, wide open throttle at 45-47 kts, fuel burn will be about 280 gph.
- Electronics And Navigation
- One Garmin Multi-Touch Glass Helm Display One Garmin GPS Map 8530 Black box Two (2) Garmin GPSMAP 8215 15 inch Chartplotter One Garmin GPSMAP 8219 19 inch Chartplotter One Furuno Black Box 50000 150kHz One Garmin GSD26 Digital Network Sounder One Garmin Network Port Expander One Garmin HD Marine Radar Pedestal One Garmin Marine WiFi Adaptable One Garmin Autopilot GHP12 One Garmin Rudder Feedback Sensor One Garmin Actuator Power Cable One Garmin Marine Instrument display One Garmin AIS 500 One Garmin GXM51 XM Weather, XM Radio Two (2) Quantum VHF Radios Two (2) Second Station Microphone One CT-100 23 foot RAM + Mic Ext One FLIR M625XP Thermal Imaging Three (3) Garmin Cameras Two (2) 8 ft AIS Antenna One Panasonic Portable phone One TracVision HD7 Tri-America ACU a/n Eight (8) Direct TV USA H25 Receivers Eight (8) RF Remotes for H25 One Hi Power WiFi Access System One Fusion Marine Stereo DVD/CD One Fusion Sirius Receiver Two (2) Fusion Wired Remotes Four (4) Fusion 7 inch 2way 260W Speakers Two (2) Fusion 4 channel Amplifiers 500W One ACR RCL-100D 24V Spotlight
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call SPENCER YACHTS BROKERAGE at 252-423-1686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.