- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- F350 hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
2010 37' Spencer Yachts Custom Express with triple Yahama 4 stroke 350 hp engines. Satin teak interior.
This 37 Spencer Express represents the first outboard boat Spencer has built and you'll find the same helm console on this boat that Spencer puts on its 65-footer. You'll also be surprised at the size and layout of the cockpit - the likes of which you'd also expect on a larger vessel.
The 37 offers tons of room below for berths that accommodate three people, a full stand-up head with shower, a good-sized galley and comfortable seating. Conversion from twin to triple outboards was completed by Spencer Yachts.
- Satin finish teak interior Fabrics and coverings throughout Foredeck hatch with sunshade Carpet, removable Recessed lighting AC duplex outlet GFI protected Air conditioning/heating 16,000 BTU Hanging locker, cedar lined
- Cook top, single burner Corian countertops Microwave oven Refrigerator Storage cabinets throughout
- 5 kw Westerbeke low CO gas generator with sea water strainer, remote start panel, Mater muffler 50 and 30 amp shore power cord Three (3) Batteries Battery charger Battery on/off switches Battery paralleling Bonded electrical system Circuit breaker protection Distribution panel with line voltage load meter Lights in lazarette, tackle room
- Anchor locker plumbed with fresh water wash down Recessed bow cleats, 10 stainless steel Recessed spring line cleats, 10 stainless steel Recessed stern cleats, 10 stainless steel Non-skid deck service Tackle storage, lazarette access hatch Mezzanine with back rest (2) Storage boxes under mezzanine seating Courtesy lighting under mezzanine seating Courtesy lighting under gunwales Transom fish box plumbed for live well Rod holders (4) Scruppers, self-bailing Washdowns, fresh and saltwater Center helm console with glove boxes and storage Electronics console measuring 49"x18" Helm wheel, stainless steel Yamaha binnacle engine controls Custom switch panels Compass, with light, flush mounted Seating in front of console with storage underneath Murphy color engine instrument panel display Custom teak helm pod Helm chair, teak, removable ladder back, height adjustable, cushion set
- Hull Construction
- Construction consists of epoxy laminate and foam-coring coated with premium hull paints (Alexseal, Awlgrip and Imron).
- Triple F350 4-stroke Yamaha engines Cruise 38 knots Top speed 48 kts @ 100 gph, max speed 52 kts
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact SPENCER YACHTS BROKERAGE at (252) 423-1686 or Robby Lawson on mobile (561) 346-1788 for more information or to submit an offer. Email us at email@example.com