1999 Chriscraft 320. PRICE REDUCTION !!!!!! lowered $8,000.00 Powered by twin Volvo 5.7 GI's. Duo prop out drives. Recent new cockpit upholstery. Several thousand dollars in recent repairs. She still needs a bit of cosmetics but a very mechanically sound boat. Motivated seller want to trade for Motorcycle,car,smaller center console, utility trailer.... very motivated !!!! Let's Talk !!!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Standard features of the Chris-Craft 320 Express Cruiser include a concealed anchoring system with anchor roller, cleat and hawse pipe; a full swim platform with concealed boarding ladder; power steering; a liquid filled compass and an in-dash LCD digital depth finder. The forward cabin has a double berth with storage underneath, behind a privacy curtain. The main cabin has a convertible dinette lounge with storage below, a hanging locker, wrap-around lounge seating, opening portlights with screen and opening window to cockpit. In the galley is an AC - DC refrigerator, two-burner electric stove, Granulon countertops, molded sink with cutting board and counter top spotlights.
- Equipment List
- Chris Craft 320 Express Cruiser Specifications - Standard Equipment - Accessory outlet, 12V - Bilge blower - Bilge pump w- float switches (2) - Bimini top with colorfast Sunbrella fabric - Bow rail, stainless steel - Chrome plated bronze through-hull fittings - Clarion Marine AM-FM stereo cassette 6 speakers - Cockpit courtesy lighting - Cockpit storage lockers (2) - Cockpit wetbar with molded sink & faucet - Compound curved glass wrap-around windshield satin anodized frame - Concealed anchoring system with anchor roller, cleat and hawse pipe - Drink holders - Electric horn, concealed - Fiberglass cockpit liner with diamond pattern non-skid finish - Four-person adjustable helm seat - Full swim platform with concealed boarding ladder - Gray water system - Hydraulic trim tabs - Igloo cooler - L-shaped transom seating with storage - Mooring cleats, stainless steel x 6 - Power assisted engine hatch - Pressure water system - Removable Berber cockpit carpet - Sculpted 40 oz. vinyl cockpit upholstery - Seating: four-person adjustable helm seat with flip-up bottom; U-shaped lounge seating aft - Shore water connection - Sport arch with overhead lights - Translucent deck hatches with screens (2) - Translucent sliding cabin door with screen - Transom shower - Transom walk-through with door - Vinyl rub rail with stainless steel insert - Base white gelcoat with gelcoat accent stripes Helm - Engine safety shutoff switch with belt clip - High-visibility analog engine instrumentation: speedometer, tachometer, engine synchronizer gauge, oil pressure, temperature, hour meters, trim indicators, trim tab indicators, fuel gauges - Illuminated switches - In-dash LCD digital depth finder - Liquid filled compass - Power steering - Rosewood grain dash panels with high-gloss finish - Tilt steering wheel with rosewood grain wheel Electrical - 110V - 12V distribution panel with circuit breakers - 4 x 110V AC duplex outlets with GFI protection - Battery charger - Dual battery system with automatic battery isolator - International navigational lighting - Shorepower with 50 ft. cord - Water heater with heat exchanger (6 gallon) - Windshield wipers (3) Main Cabin - Convertible dinette lounge with storage below - Courtesy lighting overhead - Hanging locker - Indirect lighting - Opening portlights with screen - Opening window to cockpit - Wrap-around lounge seating Standard Interior - Fiberglass cabin liner - Pillow set (3) - Removable Berber carpet - Solution dyed interior fabrics Forward Cabin - Opening portlights x 3 - Privacy curtain - Storage cabinets & shelves - Overhead lighting - Carbon monoxide detector - Double berth with storage underneath Galley - 2-burner electric stove - AC-DC refrigerator - Coffee maker - Countertop spotlights - Opening portlight - Storage cabinets & shelves - Granulon countertops, molded sink with cutting board - Microwave Head - Grab rail - towel bar - Opening portlight - Molded fiberglass vanity - Shower curtain - Towel storage - VacuFlush toilet system Midcabin - Double berth - Privacy curtain - Opening window with screen - Storage shelves Chris Craft 320 Express Cruiser Optional Equipment - Anchor windlass with remote - Bimini enclosure with windshield connector, side and aft curtains - Clarion 6 disc CD changer - Clarion AM-FM CD 6 speakers - Cockpit ice maker - Cockpit cover - Cockpit table - Cockpit table filler cushion - Engine room light - Fire extinguisher system gas - diesel - Foredeck sunpad cushion with rail - Fume detector - Generator, 110 V 4 kW, diesel - Generator, 110 V 4 kW, gas - Generator, 220 V 4 kW, diesel - Generator, 220 V 5 kW, gas - Gray water system - Head compartment vent fan - Oil drip pan - Remote searchlight - Repair kit - Reverse cycle air conditioning, 12,000 BTUs - TV - VCR with dockside cable - Color selections: black, burgundy, green, navy - Graphics options: Classic, Sport Power Options - SX Cobra Drive std. - DuoProp with stainless steel props - Volvo Penta GI T-7.4L, EFI, 310 PSHP - Volvo Penta GS T-5.7L, 2V, 250 PSHP - Volvo Penta GSi T-5.7L, EFI, 280 PSHP - Volvo Penta T-KAD43P Diesel 216 PSHP
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- mike@exportamerican Mike Rettig 941-356-3417 cell www.exportamerican.com