- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
OWNER LIVES ON WEST COAST OF US! SAYS SELL! ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE GIVEN SERIOUS CONSIDERATION!
THIS KONG - HALVERSON IS A CLASSIC!
Thinking about the Loop? How about the Bahamas? Maybe New England? Or perhaps Seattle, the Ten Thousand Islands, every single one of them? Why not?
This beautiful piece of machinery will do every one of them in style and comfort. Under the design and build of the same yard that produced the great Kong and Halvorsen's, Island Gypsy was produced for exactly those reasons. When the owner decided to take a marine adventure he made the decision that he would qualify the carriage first before it arrived and qualified him.
The couple felt that was a way to be totally happy with their vessel when they began their globetrotting.
- Master Suite Queen Plus Size Bed Full Size Ensuite Head Vip Suite VIP Vee Berth Plus size singles Full Size Ensuite Head Single Crew Bunk Adult Size for Child or Crew
- Full Size Stainless Refrigerator Convection Microwave Oven Stainless Sink Ariserv 4 Burner Popane Cooktop Coffee Maker Ice Maker Expansive cabinet storage Excellent room for two to work side by side Large Cutting Board Teak and Holly Sole
- Coni Su features an enormous fly-bridge big enough for a large cruising party and would easily seat 10 to 12 people. She also features a very expensive Stidd seat for the captain at the bridge. There is a full enclosure designed to keep the elements out when the rain rolls around. Both Starboard and Port sides have large reclining settees for that relaxing nap or reading session in the afternoon The port side features a nice serving table for drinks and snacks
- Sony 6 CD Player Sony Casette Am/FM Player Sony 19 " Flat Screen TV Entertainment on the bridge Speakers throughout the entire boat
- Helmstation Raytheon 530 Gps Chart plotter Raytheon 300 GPS Chartplotter Horizon Intrepid VHF Flybridge Autohelm Auopilot Icom VHF Raytheon 300 GPS 530 Ratheon GPS/ Chartplotter Horizon VHF Remote Hand Held Standard Depth Finder
- AIR CONDITION SPLIT UNIT SYSTEM
- SIMPLE AND AS ECONOMICAL TO MAINTAIN AS YOUR HOME These units do away with the need for raw water pumps and the other accessories that break down in the Bahamas when it is 96 degrees in the shade. They are just like the central units in your home. If one breaks down you simply call your local AC repairman (not your local marine AC repairman, that spells dollars) The marine air parts cost a ton of money to replace and require at least one backup for every major piece to the puzzle and a rocket scientist or a 14 year old to put them together. Why not Air Condition just like you do your home. These units were installed by the builder and work perfectly just like the units in your house. Check your Google for the various supply houses. Dometic supplies the best information on the current systems that are taking over marine installations. Split systems are typically found on boats up to 80 feet (24m) in length, only limited by the number of condensing units that can be fit, and by the length of copper tubing between the condensing unit and air handler, which is a maximum of 50 feet (15m). An installed split system is typically more expensive than a self-contained unit, not only due to the equipment cost, but also because a central system must be charged with refrigerant by a certified technician. Some advantages of a split system are: Less space needed in the living area for the air handlers. Quieter, because the compressor is in the engine room. Wide selection of air handler types.
- CONI SU: A TOUR
- This classic Kong Halvorsen trawler is built very reminiscent of her sisters at Island Gypsy and Kong and Halvorsen. Once the short stairs are navigated into a massive main cabin area; one gets the sense of openness and room to stretch. Halvorsen has escaped that claustrophobic feeling that many vessels seem to retain from the moment the designer removes them from the drafting board. To the starboard forward there is the lower helm which is accompanied by the old fashion wooden ships wheel. There is a reclining Stressless chair also to the starboard side wall. Across the way to port is a large fold out couch with a very nice coffee table for snacks and drinks. All of these face the large flat screen TV to the port forward shelf. Aft of the salon is a good size galley with access through a pass through to the salon. The galley is larger than most and features a very large stainless refrigerator along with a convection microwave, a stainless sink along with coffee maker and ice maker. Just aft of the galley and slightly to starboard are stairs that lead to a spacious master stateroom with an ensuite head, the stateroom contains ample closet and door space. Coni Su features teak and holly throughout the entire vessel. Far away at the other end of the vessel there is the Vee berth in the VIP stateroom. Both sides of the Vee are very large. Here there is the dedicated VIP head that also allows access to the salon for use as a day facility. Just around the corner from the VIP is a single area that houses a single berth that can be used for a child or a crew member.
- INCREDIBLY RELIABLE CUMMINS 240 ONLY 1430 HOURS OF EASY CRUISING CONI SU HAS NOT HAD A LOT OF USE IN THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS BECAUSE OF SOME ILLNESS. THE GOOD NEWS IS ALL THAT IS WELL NOW AND SHE IS DUE AN OIL CHANGE AND FILTER CHANGE. THE OWNER WILL BE GLAD TO DO A COMPLETE MAINTENANCE CHECK AND UPDATE OR A NEW BUYER.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Tom Sheehy at 727-742-2772 or Email: at email@example.com