- 51 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This fully equipped Riviera 51 is ready for a new owner! The yacht was built with all the options available, and has been captain maintained at all times. If you are an avid fisherman or simply looking for a comfortable flybridge boat for cruising, make sure you consider this option.
Boat was over $1,500,000.00 with options.
The boat is currently located in Cartagena, Colombia. Travel time by plane is 2:20 minutes from Miami, FL. Estimated cost of bringing the boat from South America to the US is about $25,000. If you have any questions or would like to obtain additional information, please feel free to contact listing agent at anytime.
Owner is ready to move up, so bring all offers!
(This vessel is currently located in Cartagena Colombia in transient to Florida)
- Hand laid, moulded fibreglass hull, cored deck and flybridge Independent compartments throughout hull Isophthalic gelcoat exterior (white) Solid reinforced GRP keel, chines and hull bottom Vinylester resin in first outer layer of hull Watertight collision bulkhead forward
- GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
- All stainless steel exterior fastenings 316 marine grade All stainless steel mirror finish with ground and polished welds Antifouling: 2 coats epoxy undercoat, 2 coats antifoul Fenders x 4, dock lines x 4 and boat hook Fire extinguishers, portable x 4 Gelcoat - 1 litre, shipped on board Owner's manual - High quality, water resistant and comprehensive
- Acoustic & thermal insulation Airconditioning: (3) 24,000 BTU, (1) 16,000 BTU and (1) 10,000 BTU condenser unit All through hull fittings on or below the water line fitted with ball valves, all hoses double clamped Bilge pumps, auto & manual override x 4 Bow thruster 8.7HP with emergency bilge pump, controls to helm/s Emergency rudder locking pins Engine hatches insulated & removable Engine mounts - anti vibration Engine room access with ladder Engine room flowcoated white Engine room lighting AC and DC External & internal seawater strainers for main water intakes - engines, generator & air conditioning Fibreglass aqualift exhaust system for engines / underwater outlet and bypass Fibreglass aqualift for generator with water seperator Fire suppression system for engine room with automatic/manual controls Fresh water heater (AC) Fresh water system (pressurised) with dual water tanks, total capacity 860 Litres (227 US gallons)* (approx) with gauge in galley Fresh water tap & hose set in engine room Fuel filters/ water separator for engines & generator, dual to main engines Fuel lines all swaged Fuel shut-off valves with emergency remote to cockpit Fuel tank gauge at helm Fuel tank, GRP coated in fire retardant white, 2700 litres (712 US gallons)* (approx) with sight gauge Fuel tank, GRP fwd - additional 1000 litres (264 US Gallons)* (approx) inc transfer pump (switched from helm) to aft tank & gauge on flybridge. Seperate deck filler and vent. Holding tank capacity 151 litres (40 US gallons) Oil change system main engines, gearboxes & generator Propellers, nibral five blade (x2) Rudders x 2 Shafts duplex stainless (x2) with dripless PSS seals Steering - hydraulic power assisted Struts aluminium bronze Trim Tabs - electric interceptor type, with position indicators integrated into controls at helm Vacuflush sanitation system with switch at helm for overboard pump out and deck fitting for dockside pump out Venting dorade system for engine air intakes with mist eliminators and fans
- Alternators - independent start bank and independent house bank Batteries (maintenance free) - Independent port & stbd start (total x 4), House (Lifeline deep cycle x2) and Genset start (x1) Battery banks individually isolated Battery chargers, automatic-100 AMP/12VDC and 40 AMP/24VDC Battery paralleling system for emergency engine starting Bonding system, to all metallic hull fittings under the water line with zinc anode including galvanic isolator Electrical control centre with back lighting AC/DC thermal/magnetic circuit breakers, voltmeters, amp meter Engine monitoring including instrumentation, alarms and hour meters Generator - Onan EQD 17.5 kw/50Hz (21.5 kw/60Hz) with water separating muffler fresh water-cooled including sound shield remote stop/start diagnostic hour meter Navigation lights LED (international standard) Wiring coded, numbered & loomed
- Flybridge - AM/FM Stereo CD player with ipod interface and 4 speakers to the flybridge For information relating to TV & DVD players, please refer to 'Saloon Layout Forward' in the Options pages Forward stateroom - 19'' LCD TV and 12V DVD player Master stateroom (Stbd) - 19'' LCD TV and 12V AM/FM, CD/DVD player Saloon – Bose Lifestyle system, including amp & sub woofer, 5 recessed speakers in saloon and 2 speakers to cockpit
- Anchor 36kg (80lb) plough, 70m (230ft) of 10mm (3/8'') galvanised chain Anchor chain chafe plate fitted to bow sprit Anchor locker with rope/chain divider (offset to stbd). Access from hatches on deck Anchor safety strap Anchor winch vertical with overload protection circuit breaker, suit rope & chain, up & down foot switches & remote to helm Bow rail welded stainless steel (316 marine grade, highly polished) with mid safety wire including flag staff and burgee (bow flag) Bow roller stainless steel self-loading - through bowsprit, heavy duty Cleats - stainless steel, 11'' (x6), Bollards 12'' (x2), pop-up (x2) Deck hatches x5 (lockable) Rails port & starboard of flybridge above window for safe passage to forward deck Rub rail - impact and UV resistant PVC (white) with stainless steel insert strip Wash down tap (fresh water) at anchor locker
- Cockpit floor reinforced with alloy plate for future game chair or table Cockpit hatches with heavy-duty stainless steel lock downs and gas struts for lazarette storage and bilge access Double action manual bilge pump for engine room Dual purpose box locker located starboard forward corner. Includes rubbish bin and 4 x PVC containers (bin and containers can not be used simultaneously) Engine room access (lockable) Fair leads (x 2) rear corners Grab rails to assist access to side decks GRP locker doors to storage, inc stainless steel catches Hand held shower hot & cold (Fresh water) Lighting - flood lights, overhead and courtesy (DC) Rear door to saloon - tinted tempered glass, with polished stainless steel frame Rear window - fixed tinted tempered glass. Refrigerated top loading coolbox Self draining cockpit to the stern Sink with mixer tap (hot and cold), moulded into engine room access door Steps to side decks port & starboard Storage bin in cockpit floor (with pump-out) Tackle locker fitted above cockpit cool box Transom door GRP opening outwards with lift up bridge • Wash down tap (fresh water) Wash down tap (fresh water)
- Air conditioning; reverse cycle, 24,000 BTU (split to galley) Carpet cover (removed if high quality vinyl flooring selected) Carpet with underlay Central vacuum system with accessories Dinette in premium leather with timber table and drawers underneath for storage Electric slide out trundle bed under lounge (converts lounge to double bed) Feature pelmets in timber to upper saloon Handrail, stainless steel, recessed into headliner Head lining, vinyl with padding High quality Amtico flooring at saloon entry door Icemaker (with inline water filter) fitted at liquor cabinet Lighting, overhead (DC) Liquor cabinet to saloon aft with holders for drinking glasses • Lounge L shape modular in premium leather (with drawers underneath) Rod storage in headliner electric open & close Safety indicator panel for monitoring bilge pumps, high water alarms, sump pump, navigational lights & engine room lights
- Pantry (full height) Raised servery to saloon with lighting (DC) underneath Refrigerator - drawers x 4 (AC/DC), Freezer - drawer x 2 (AC/DC) Single lever mixer tap to galley sink Solid surface benchtop including moulded GRP sink with faucet Storage cabinets & drawers below and above bench Water purifier fitted inline to cold water tap Access hatch via ladder to storage under galley floor with auto lighting and rubber flooring Electric induction cooktop, dual element with removable stainless steel saucepan guard Exhaust fan Garbage bin, recessed into benchtop, with cover • High quality Amtico flooring Light under galley servery top Lighting, overhead (DC) Microwave convection oven
- Laundry centre in companionway including washer/dryer with linen storage above Stairs featuring courtesy lighting and hand rail
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Access to private ensuite Air conditioning: 12,000 BTU with reverse cycle, (split into ensuite) Bedside drawer units (x2) Carpet with underlay Hanging locker, cedar lined with auto lighting (LED) Headboard upholstered (premium fabric) Mirror over berth Private entrance door Reading and overhead lighting (DC) Storage lockers outboard with positive locking hardware Storage under berth including gas struts for easy access Timber benchtop outboard, with concealed storage compartment
- VIP STATEROOM - FORWARD
- Air conditioning: 10,000 BTU with reverse cycle split to head portside Bed side tables with timber tops x2 Carpet with underlay Hanging locker, cedar lined to starboard with auto lighting (LED) and cedar lined storage locker to port with shelving Hatch - square white with screen and blind Headboard upholstered Mirror over berth Private entrance door Queen walk around berth with innerspring mattress, lifts up with gas struts for storage underneath Storage cabinets outboard with positive locking hardware and gas support struts
- STATEROOM - PORT
- Air conditioning: 4,000 BTU with reverse cycle Carpet with underlay Hanging locker, cedar lined with auto lighting (LED) Hatch - square white with screen and blind Private entrance door Reading and overhead lighting (DC) Storage cabinets outboard with positive locking hardware Storage cupboard with drawers and shelf Upper & lower berths (foam mattresses) with storage under lower berth
- HEAD - MASTER & GUEST
- Air conditioning split from staterooms Extraction fan Flooring in high quality Amtico (excluding shower) Hatch - white with screen & blind Holding tank level indicator Overhead and vanity lighting (DC) Private entrance door Shower stall with glass door, frameless, automatic sump pump & shower head Solid surface vanity benchtop with semi recessed porcelain sink and mixer tap Timber locker door to underbench storage Toilet roll holder & accessories Towel holders Vacuflush toilet (fresh water) Vanity cabinet Vanity Mirror
- 12VDC feed for electronics, main circuit breaker protected to 8-way circuit breaker panel Autopilot with gyrocompass Chain counter Compass, 4.75'' with light Console aft, with comprehensive electronic engine instrumentation and vessel controls Dash cover (White) Depth sounder system Electronic engine control units, twin lever gear & throttle • Flybridge access via cockpit ladder GRP storage lockers Helm & companion chair, (Pompanette Platinum Narrow) (upholstery white) with stainless steel pedestals and footrests Helm chair covers x2 (white) Intercom to galley and engine room Lighting: Overhead, courtesy and red night light Lockable hatch to flybridge Lounge seating forward - port and starboard (storage underneath) Rail port side on wet bar Rear railing including midrail in stainless steel highly polished • Refrigerator (12V), flybridge port aft Safety monitoring panel for bilge pumps, sump pump, navigation lights, engine room lights and high water alarm Spotlight with remote to console Steering wheel – stainless steel (Edson) Storage tray to suit glasses at wet bar, rubbish bin underneath Table - solid surface accented, (bright white) height adjustable, converts to day bed VHF radio including aerial Wet bar including moulded sink with drainboard and faucet (hot & cold) Wrap around front windshield
- UPGRADED OPTIONS
- Twin CATERPILLAR C-18 (1,015HP) Onan 21.5 kW Generator 1000 # Remote Control Davit 11' Boston Whaler Dinghy with 25HP Engine Bow Thruster Painted Blue Hull Extra Fuel Tank Teak Cockpit Floors Washer & Dryer A/C in cabins and (2) on Flybridge Cedar Closets Upgraded Leather Amtico Flooring in Saloon Swim Platform Sea Recovery Water Maker - 936 GPD Underwater Lights Air Horns Satellite TV - KVH M7 w/ 5 Direct TV Receivers FLIR Night Vision NAVNET 3D Display FURUNO - 72 Nautical Mile Radar SIMRAD Autopilot ACR Search Light 17" Big Bay Display to see - Engine Room & Salon Cameras, FLIR, and SAT TV Garmin 5215 GPS (2) Furuno RD30 Displays (3) ICOM VHF Radios - 2 in Bridge, 1 in Salon Exterior TV - for Cockpit or Flybridge SEA FIRE Extinguishing System Pipewelders Hardtop Pipewelders Bow Rail Ladder & Outriggers 4-Sided Strataglass Enclosure
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.