- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Owner said Get AGGRESSIVE!
Reduced to $175,000 8.2.201
SPACIOUS, open layout, exquisitely kept. In-Mast Furling, NEW Running Rigging, Air conditioning, Ultraleather Dinette Cushions. NEW Bottom Paint Dec 2012, Hull Buff and Wax, Cutlass Bearing, Prop and Thru-Hulls to prepare for sale. Also she sports a NEW Bimini Top and a new Sunbrella Pedestal Cover + the engine was just serviced and a new hour meter installed.
Make sure to watch the videos of this vessel. She looks like new inside and out!
- Head foward with shower followed by portside pullman berth with large storage drawers under, opposite a vanity and large hanging locker. Salon has convertible dinette to port followed by Gourmet Galley, opposite sofa with storage under to starboard followed by forward-facing navigation station and guest head with separate shower. Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Ocean Aire Shades/Screens on Hatches Pleated Shades on Fixed Ports High Gloss Manufactured Flooring 12 volt Lighting Throughout Sole Flat Screen TV-one in Main Salon and one in Forward Stateroom Fwd Cabin: Cedar-Lined Hanging Locker and Cabinet w/Shelf (2) Chrome Reading Lights Double Berth w/Innerspring Mattress and Bedding Package 6’2” Headroom Private Head w/Shower Vanity w/Corian® Countertop Main Head: (2) Access Doors Adjustable Shower Head (2) Frosted, Opening Ports GFI Outlet Mini Deck Hatch Separate Stall Shower Vanity w/Corian® Countertop Salon: Accord® Shades Convertible Salon Dinette/Double Berth Courtesy Floor Lighting Deluxe Cushion/Fabric Package Dorade Vent Everwear® Laminate Sole (2) Fixed Windshield Ports Forward Opening Deck Hatch Gloss Finish Teak Woodwork 6’6” Headroom High-Gloss Dining Table Navigation Station Overhead Fluorescent Lighting (2) 12-Volt Receptacles Aft Cabin: Bedding Package Cedar-Lined Hanging Locker (2) Chrome Reading Lights 12-Volt Lighting (3) Opening Ports/Hatches w/Screens (2) 110-Volt Outlets Padded Headboard Private Entrance to Head Queen Athwartships Berth w/Innerspring Mattress 12-Volt Receptacle Vanity w/Corian® Countertop and Mirror
- Gourmet Galley has extensive countertop space, pantry, loads of storage in lockers, bins, under the floor storage Double Stainless Steel Sinks w/Cutting Board NovaCool Front Opening Refrigeration and Separate Freezer Force 10 LPG 2 Burner Stove w/Oven, Gimbaled Tappan Microwave Oven Corian® Countertops Custom Six-Setting Dish Package w/Lighted, Self-Draining Storage Cabinet Direct Overhead Fluorescent Lighting (5) Drawers In-Counter Waste Bin Large Pantry w/Shelving (2) Opening Ports and Deck Hatch 110-Volt Outlet (3) Storage Cabinets Under-Sole Storage Bin Upgraded Chrome Multi-Function Faucet
- Two 4D Gel House Batteries One Series 24 Gel Start Battery Xantrex Inverter/Charger Balmar 100 amp Alternator AC/DC Breaker Panel Blue Seas Rotary Battery Switch Two Marinco 30amp Inlets w/Two Shore Power Cords AC Outlets Throughout Vessel Guest Galvanic Isolator Automatic Bilge Pump 50-Amp Battery Charger Cable TV and Phone Jacks Companionway Key Latch Lock Engine Panel w/Alarm, (2) 12-Volt Battery Switches and AC/DC Switch Panel 11-Gallon Electric Water Heater 35-Gallon Waste Holding Tank w/Macerator Pump Hot/Cold Pressure Water System Isolation Transformer LPG System (includes vented compartment w/tank and electric solenoid switch) (2) Shower Sump Pumps Tank Gauges for Fuel, Water and Waste USCG Navigation Lights
- VHF Radio w/RAM mik Raymarine C80 Chartplotter Raytheon ST7000 Autopilot Raymarine ST 60 Knotmeter/Log Raymarine ST60 DepthSounder Raymarine Apparent Wind Indicator Danforth Compass Bose® 3.2.1® AM/FM/CD/DVD Entertainment System Stereo Forward Stateroom JVC AM/FM/CD Stereo Cockpit AM/FM/ CD/MP3 Sole Flat Screen TV-one in Main Salon and one in Forward Stateroom
- Hull and Deck
- NEW Bottom Paint Dec 2012, Cutlass Bearing, Prop and Thru-Hulls, Hull Buff and Wax to prepare for sale. Also she sports a NEW Bimini Top and a new Sunbrella Pedestal Cover + the engine was just serviced and a new hour meter was installed. Simpson-Lawrence Electric 2 way Windlass Deck Salon Allows Huge Fixed Windows Stainless Bow and Stern Rails, Stern Rail Seats Double Lifelines w/Gates Port and Starboard 8 Mooring Cleats: 2 Bow, 2 Stern 4 Spring Stainless Grab Rails Walk-Thru Transom with Telescoping Swim Ladder, Fold Up Helm Seat Deep Lazarette, Transom Lockers, Opening Hatch to Aft Cabin Antimonious Lead Keel Balanced Spade Rudder Balsa-Cored Hull Sides Bronze Through-Hull Fittings Below Waterline Deep Anchor Well for Rode and Chain w/Latched Cover Dockside Fresh Water Hookup HKT Kevlar® Hull Reinforcement Hot/Cold Transom Shower MAXGUARD® Gelcoats for UV Protection Molded-In Gray Nonskid Walking Surfaces (2) Offset Anchor Rollers (6) Opening Deck Hatches w/Screens 360-Degree Rubrail w/Stainless Steel Insert Solid Fiberglass Bottom and Structural Grid Reinforcement Cockpit: (4) Cockpit and Transom Storage Lockers w/Extra Large Port Side “Mega Locker” Halyard Tail Storage Wells High-Volume Manual Bilge Pump Integral Cockpit Grabrail and Fold-Out Table Stainless Steel Cockpit Arch w/Harken® Mainsheet Traveler System and Chart Lights (2) Stern Pulpit Seats w/Drink Holders Whitlock® Direct Drive Steering System (includes single-lever engine control, wheel brake, lighted compass and stainless steel wheel guard)
- Sails and Rigging
- Selden In-Mast Furling, Mainsail NEW 2011 Roller Furling 110% Genoa, NEW 2012 New Running Rigging SS Standing Rigging Lewmar 40 ST Rigging Winches Lewmar 44 ST Sheet Winches Line Organizers, Turning Blocks, 8 Sheet Stoppers Boom Vang Double Spreader Fractional Rig Dual Single-Line Reefing Led Aft Internal Halyards Led to Cockpit Selden® Anodized B&R Rig (2) Winch Handles
- Engine and Mechanical
- Yanmar 4JH4E 54 HP Diesel upgrade w/approx.1485 hours RACOR Fuel Water Separator Kanzaki KM35A Transmission 2.83 to one ratio Lewmar Mechanical Throttle X-Change-R® Oil Change System
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Strategic rigging placement keeps the deck clean while the standard cockpit arch positions the traveler up and out of the way while also providing bimini, stereo speaker and overhead lighting connections. The Hunter 41 Deck Salon features superb interior design, featuring an elegant salon, high-gloss table and custom window treatments, plus zoned overhead lighting. The galley features a stainless steel refrigerator/ freezer cleverly housed beneath the Corian countertop, along with a pantry and custom backsplash. The aft master suite with queen berth offers drawer storage, a vanity and entry to the head. The forward stateroom has a double berth, vanity, storage and private head with shower.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.