- 46 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New to the market…Fresh water yacht, loaded electronics, bow & stern thruster, very low hours, super clean. Davit & tender, 3 staterooms, sky lounge, SAT TV, best equipped 46’ on the market today.
YA-Ting is a beautiful example of Carver’s spacious and sea kindly 46’ Voyager Skylounge. Coming from a life in fresh water and maintained with an open checkbook of service and care, she looks and performs great—turn-key for fun!
Looking for a yacht that does it all with good fuel economy, beautiful styling and function? Look no farther. Ya-Ting is easy to inspect and ready for her next owner. Seller is motivated and is looking for offers now.
VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHS ARE ALL CURRENT AND WERE ALL TAKEN ON "YA-TING".
- Interior Overview
- Ya-Ting combines superior function with luxury and space never before seen in a yacht of this size. The Voyager 46 Grand Salon focuses on the interior space for living, weekend cruising and entertaining while still providing the luxurious overnight accommodations one would expect from Carver. As guests walk onboard and step into the full beam salon through the tinted glass sliding cockpit door, they immediately see and feel an open concept that one would expect to find in a custom home. An Ultra Leather L-shaped lounge that seats four is to port, and to starboard is a sleeper sofa surrounded by an elegant array of custom cherry wood cabinetry. Recessed lighting will make nighttime entertaining possible while enjoying the 360-degree water view. Granite flooring and countertops, smooth-top stove, coffee maker, convection microwave, and side-by-side refrigerator/freezer complete the impressive galley. The raised dinette seats four comfortably with over 10 feet of headroom. While dining, guests will enjoy the spectacular water view and the custom sapele pommele table with cherry tambour vertical under-cabinets will be a great conversation starter. Stepping down into the companionway that leads to the staterooms, owners will find excellent space and storage cabinetry galore. A VIP stateroom is to starboard and mid stateroom is to port. Both include designer fabrics and cherry wood cabinetry. A guest head with separate shower provides superior luxuries. The forward master stateroom boasts a wide walk-around island berth with innerspring mattress. Plenty of hanging lockers and cabinets, housed in cherry wood, allow for ample clothing storage. Owners can retire early to view a favorite move on the flat-screen TV with DVD player. The master head and separate shower provide all the comforts of home.
- 4-zone air conditioning and heat Dual recliners on the port side sofa Sleeper sofa, starboard side Satellite TV antenna Sony AM/FM surround sound receiver Sony 5-disc DC/DVD player Bose Lifestyle surround sound system Sirius satellite radio receiver Sole flat screen TV - power actuated Large sliding door to cockpit Interior like new Sky lounge seating for dinner or cocktails Cherry wood window coverings Extra storage Clean, clean, clean Recessed lighting Big 360-degree windows
- Granite countertops / galley floor Stainless steel sink Built in coffee maker Side-by-side refrigerator/freezer Microwave convection oven 3-burner Ceran cook top Pantry
- Master Stateroom & Full En-suite Head
- Queen walk-around berth En-suite head with walk-in shower Extra storage Cherry wood Overhead hatch Entertainment center Reading lights Overhead lighting LCD TV/DVD Port holes for natural lighting
- VIP Stateroom
- Located to starboard 2 single berths convert to queen berth Storage Overhead lighting TV entertainment center Full guest head
- Guest Stateroom
- Single berth, mid cabin Malber washer/dryer combination Overhead lighting
- Large cockpit area Molded-in steps to bridge Built-in steps to bow Transom door Transom storage Transom shower Extra hand rails Overhead lights
- Molded-in stairs to bridge with safety door Full bridge covers Clear Isinglass Digital engine gauges Bow & stern thrusters Analog engine gauges Electric shift Excellent bridge seating for 12 Ice maker & wet bar Bridge carpeting Excellent visibility Full enclosure Tender davit West Marine tender Mercury engine
- Upgraded touch screen Raymarine plotter, sonar, and HD radar Digital Raymarine gauges for speed and temperature Raymarine A-Pilot autopilot Electric throttle/shift Clarion AM/FM CD entertainment center Raymarine VHF & remote speaker Service diagnostic panel Remote spot light Compass Rudder angle indicator
- Electrical Equipment
- Kohler 13.5kW generator (240 hours) Cablemaster shore power cord retriever ISO booster transformer Charles 2500 watt inverter/charger Bow thruster Stern thruster Reverse oil change system Galvanic isolator (zincs) High water bilge alarm
- Mechanical Equipment
- Windlass with remote Racor fuel filters Tender davit Dripless shaft seals Reverse oil change system Groco sea strainers Oscillating engine room fan Bridge tender davit West Marine tender, Mercury engine
- Broker's Remarks
- Ya-Ting is a near perfect example of Carver’s 46 Voyager. We’ve sold several of these, both new and used, and this one is the nicest we’ve seen to date! Just walking up to her dockside you will be amazed at her condition. She’s washed weekly, isinglass and stainless polished monthly, and waxed every three months. You will notice that all of her windows and the flybridge are kept under canvas covers. She has been updated substantially in the last two years. Don’t miss this awesome opportunity to own this beautiful yacht today. She will be the next 46’ sold! Seller is motivated and ready for a quick sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht