- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Looking for the perfect summer boat ?Look no further! This 2001 30' Wellcraft Scarab Sport is everything you need to have an amazing summer experience.
Absolutely loaded with features and is in tip top shape with only 200 hours. This will go fast, Scarab cruises at 35-45 Knots and tops out at 50 Knots open waters.
Boat has been well maintained by a knowledgeable owner and is ready to be rolled out on its triple axel trailer and hit the water TODAY!
- Electrical System
- Batteries:(#) 3 Total amp hours: (#) 40 Battery Charger (Constavoit): Auto Dockside Electrical Cable
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor w/ Lines Bow Pulpit & Rails Covers & Curtains Coast Guard Approved Safety Package Deck Wash Down System: Freshwater, Saltwater Fenders and Lines Life Jackets and/or Life Rings Navigation Lights Search Lights:Single Spreader Lights Swim(Boarding) Ladder Windlass
- Fishing Equipment
- Down riggers Fish Box Live Well
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Compass Depth Sounder Direction Finder: Mfg/Mdl Garmin 4212 Auto (ADF) VHF (Primary) Stereo OTHER ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT: Stereo - Clarion M6
- Mechanical Equipment & Engines Details
- Air Conditioner Bilge Pumps: (#) 2 Auto Center Console Engine Alarm Emergency Engine Stop Fuel Filters Fuel Shut Off Valve: Engines Head Type
- Trailer Description
- MANUFACTURER: Venture MFG YEAR: 2001 MODEL: TRIPLE AXEL # WHEELS: 6
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing information please contact listing Broker Kirk Taboada at 305-401-3737 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org