- 27 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
Price Just Reduced - All Offers Welcome!
This Boat Offers Much More Than You'd Expect in 27 Feet!
The current owners have loved this little cruiser. She has all the sea-keeping, quality, and comfort that Island Packets are known for in a 27 foot package. If you're looking for a weekender, coastal cruiser, or a beginner to learn to sail, Shamrock is the perfect choice.
- Accommodations & Interior Details
- Shamrock's interior is very spacious for a 27' boat. There is an exceptional amount of living room as well as storage. The forward cabin features a large v-berth with an overhead hatch, a draw curtain for privacy, and there is ample storage under the berth. The interior is rubbed teak interior. The starboard settee pulls out to make a double berth and both settees have additional storage areas both beneath and behind the cushions. The head compartment features a vanity with hot and cold pressure water tap and combined shower unit. A large cedar lined hanging locker is outboard of the vanity. There is good lighting and ventilation with an opening port and overhead hatch. A louvered teak door provides privacy to the salon. The L-Shaped Galley features a large refrigerator box, two burner stove, deep stainless steel sink, a teak dish rack with cutlery drawers, tilt out trash bin, and ample storage above and below the counter. The quarter berth area includes a cabinet with the electrical panel.
- Alcohol Stove Insulated Ice Box (Refrigeration works intermittently) Single SS sink Pressure Water (No Hot Water Heater) Teak Paper Towel Holder Hide away trash bin Teak dish rack & cutlery drawers Storage area above and below counters
- Horizon Wind, Horizon Depth, & Corinthian/Datamarine Speed (Speed & Tach work intermittently) Old GPS but works Ritchie Compass Horizon VHF Radio Stereo/CD Player & Speakers
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Yanmar Diesel 13HP (meter reads 488 hrs - read 117 when current owners purchased the boat in 2005) 3 Blade Prop Guages in recessed area in cockpit Dripless Stuffing Box Electric Panel - 12V D-C & 115V A-C Systems 4 Batteries (less than 2 years old) Battery Charger Shore Power Cord Manual Head Head "Y" valve Marine Air Conditioning
- The roomy cockpit features contoured seats with deep coaming backrests, comfortable helmsman’s seat, full cockpit and helm’s seat cushions, large seat locker, loose gear tray, cockpit ice box, and water-tight engine access hatch. Bow Washdown Windlass (not currently operational) Anchors: Delta Plow, Fortress, Small Danforth with chain and rode (Fortress stored off the boat) Chain Locker & Chain Stopper Chafe Guards Newer Bimini (Older Dodger in Storage)* Sail cover Cockpit Cushions Cockpit Shower Stern Gate & Swim Ladder Double Lifelines w/quick release BBQ Grill Fenders & Lines Dinghy Davits (no dinghy) Standard Coast Guard Safety Pkg (life jackets, horn/bell, fire extinguishers) Mast Light not currently operational * Bimini and sail covers replaced by current owners. Dodger is old and stored on the boat but is not currently in use & would require alteration to fit new bimini. It would be useful as a pattern for a new bimini.
- Sails & Rigging
- Deck Stepped Mast Main with cover (New 2009) Roller Furling Genoa (New 2009) Roller Furling Staysail (New 2009) Rigid Boom Vang Traveler All lines led to cockpit Sheet stoppers Jib Sheet winches - 16 CST 2-speed
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- We gladly cooperate with other brokerages on a 50/50 basis, brokers outside Florida contact us for complete details. Listed by a Certified Professional Yacht Broker.