- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NATY is a 1987 Donzi Convertible Sport Fisherman with DDA 16V92TA’s at 1350 HP. There are three generously sized staterooms with the Master in the bow, a large salon, open galley and separate crew’s quarters for two. The cockpit is large and features a teak deck with teak covering boards. There is a full tuna tower and a dinghy on the bow.
Donzi is considered by most to be the closest thing to a custom sport fisherman built on a production hull.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- NATY may be boarded aft from either side. The cockpit has a teak deck, teak covering boards, and teak cap rail moldings. It contains a large custom teak table; fiberglass cabinets and a transom live well. The entrance to the salon is on the port side. Open to the galley, it is beautifully oversized and spacious. Along the port side is a teak cabinet with the electrical panel, wet bar and entertainment unit. The TV is located in the aft end of the galley counter and can be seen from the large L-shaped sofa on the starboard side. A custom teak table may be adjusted for dining or cocktail use with an electric switch in the base. Forward of the sofa is a dining table for 4 as well as a large custom freezer in a teak cabinet. Adjacent is the fully functional galley. Forward on the starboard side is a dumb waiter to the bridge and a washer/dryer in the hallway. Below, the first door enters the crews quarters, also accessed from the engine room. These accommodations include a twin berth, private head and shower and a hanging locker. Continuing forward on the port side is the VIP stateroom which has a large lower berth and a single upper berth, hanging locker and private entrance into the head/shower. Across the hallway, the guest stateroom has an over & under berth and hanging locker. Full forward is the master stateroom with centerline queen berth, large vanity, two hanging lockers and large ensuite head/shower.
- Large L-shaped sofa w/storage and occasional chair Larger teak table adjustable height, electric Dining table w/4 chairs Soft shade window treatments Cabinet w/electrical panel, wet bar, bar boy and entertainment center Vizio flat screen TV Bose speakers Sony Blu-ray player Onkyo stereo Custom overhead Brass hand rail and overhead grab rail
- Jenn-air 4-burner cook top, electric cover 2 SubZero refrigerators Dual stainless steel sink Garbage disposal GE Microwave Corian counter tops Kenmore dishwasher Teak & holly galley floor Kenmore ice maker White/Westinghouse washer/dryer Dumb waiter to flybridge AC controls, Marine Air
- VIP Guest Room
- Oversized lower berth w/full berth over head Hanging locker, cedar lined AC unit controls, Marine Air Private entrance to head/shower Galley maid head & exhaust blower Kenwood stereo Accent lighting Overhead rod locker & access to attic
- Guest Stateroom
- Over/under berths AC unit controls, Marine Air Sony Stereo Hanging locker
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth, centerline w/storage under 2 Large hanging lockers, cedar lined AC unit controls, Marine Air Toshiba flat screen TV JVC stereo Indirect lighting Vanity & makeup mirror Private ensuite head/shower Teak and holly floor in head Overhead escape hatch Galleymaid head & exhaust blower
- Crew's Quarters
- Over & under berths Head/shower SMR stereo Water maker controls Alarm panel Panasonic TV AC unit controls, Marine Air Engine room access & cp exit Draw storage
- Teak deck & covering boards Teak table 6 rod holders 220 & 110 volt inlet & CATV inlet Port side CP storage cabinet Transom live well 3 Sea Vision under water lights CP boarding ladder Transom gate two way Sun awning ¾ last part, flip-up CP freezer CP sink & cutting board Tackle storage cabinet Engine room access Bose stereo speakers CP Fresh & raw water wash down 110 volt outlet CP gunnel lighting
- Engine Room
- DDA 16V92TA’s 1350 hp each with 657 hrs.since major overhaul 2 Northern Lights generators 1850 hrs. Racor fuel filters dual w/vacuum gauges Racor fuel filters on generators Manual gauges on engines, hours & press, temp, tachs, start & stop Algasep fuel/water separator, fuel polishing system Fuel purifier Oil change system Fuel transfer system Expansion tank gauges, Murphy Airseps Fuel primers, electric Fixed Fireboy system Engine room blowers (2) Watermaker, Sea Recovery Bilge pumps, 5 auto, 4 sump Freshwater system, AC pressure pump & 2 DC pressure pumps Dual hydraulic trim tab units Air conditioning, Marine Air Water heater 2 electric
- Garmin 3010 GPS plotter/radar Danforth compass Simrad AP 20 autopilot Robertson rudder angle indicator Furuno bottom recorder Datamarine 6000, depth & Speed Sea 156 VHF radio VDO clock Trolling valves Tank gauges Cybernet 4000 stereo SEA 222 SSB Sea-Tel SAT TV
- Deck Equipment
- Bow rail and side deck hand rails, aluminum Maxwell windlass Anchor, Bruce 30 kg. 25’ chain 150 rode Avon 8-man life raft Dockside water Two step swim ladder Halon fire system
- Fishing Equipment
- Full tuna tower with controls Transom door, 2 way Tackle center Bait freezer Live well 6 Rod holders Trolling valves Triple spreader out riggers Center rigger
- Electrical System
- 2 Northern Lights 25 KW Generators (1850 hrs.) 24 & 12 Volt DC 220 / 110 Volt AC Battery Charger, Newmar 24 Volt Battery Charger, Newmar 12 Volt Lighting: 12 V & 24 V DC, 110 V AC Batteries: 4 engine 24 V, 2 Generator 12 volts
- Fire & Safety Equipment
- Portable Extinguishers Three Halon 1301 cylinders Avon 8 man Life Raft Life Jackets assorted Flares, Orion Life Ring, 24” Horn, electric
- Salesman's Comments
- NATY is a very strong candidate for anyone desiring a large, semi-custom sport fisherman that needs some work but is priced right. Both engines have had recent major maintenance and the major mechanical systems are good. NATY should be considered by all those seeking a 3 SR + crew yacht that will only increase in value.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.