Will be featured in the upcoming St. Petersburg Power and Sailboat Show, in Slip 1004.
She is in excellent shape and ready for cruising!
New Garmin Touchscreen Chartplotter, New Garmin Radar, New Garmin VHF, Raymarine Depth Readout and many updates!
Popular Beautiful Blue Hull, Upgraded Canvas Package, Never Neglected!
Equipped with Mercruiser 300hp MPI V-Drive Inboards
Make an offer today!
- Vessel Highlights
- This is a very well cared for and never neglected vessel Just serviced May 2013, that included a full vessel inspection with all systems gone through and proved operational. hoses, hose clamps and other misc. items replaced as needed to ensure a summer of worry free boating. Just detailed inside out May 2013 also, she is standing tall and ready for inspection! New Electronics Suite in 2012 including Garmin 740S touch screen GPS/Chartplotter, Garmin VHF Radio and Garmin Closed Array Radar Unit. Engine Exhaust Risers and Manifolds Replaced 2012. Upgraded Canvas Package, Full Cockpit Cover, Aft Sunshade Extension, New Canvas and Isenglass Panels and Weekender Canvas Enclosure. **She is all tuned up, detailed, electronics updated and ready for boating!!
- Vessel Overview
- The 320 Sundancer has good overall flow both in the cockpit and down below. She features a wraparound lounge capable of seating 5-6 people, a wet bar, and double helm seat with thigh-high bolsters and a sophisticated-looking helm. It’s five steps down to the cabin which features a an ultraleather lounge to starboard and a well-equipped galley to port complete with refrigerator, two-burner cooktop, microwave, and plenty of cabinets for food and dinnerware. The V-berth forward has good storage underneath and an entertainment system with TV/VCR for relaxing. The aft lounge area features plenty of room and can easily be converted into a double berth for overnight guests.
- Extended Aft Sunshade UPGRADE Beverage Holders (7) - Stainless Steel Carpet Liner, Snap-In Door, Cabin Entry (Sliding & Lockable) - Acrylic Door, Transom - Acrylic Floor Liner, Fiberglass - Self-Bailing Hatch, Engine Room - Electrically Actuated Ice Chest, Insulated - Built-In Lighting, Indirect Outlet, 12V Accessory Hot and Cold Shower Swim Platform with Integral Swim Ladder Seating, Helm/Companion w/Dual Flip-Up Thigh-Rise Bolsters, Slider (on Helm Only) & Fiberglass Storage Base Seating, U-Shaped - Aft w/Fiberglass Storage Base Sport Spoiler, Molded Fiberglass (Seamless) w/Overhead Lighting Steps, Boarding - Molded-In Storage, Side Panels Table, Cockpit w/Sun Pad Filler Cushions Wet Bar w/Corian® Countertop Sink, Stainless Steel Faucet & Handrail w/Storage Below Outlet, 120V GFI Protected Seating, Curved Lounger w/Fiberglass Storage Base - Port Transom Storage Locker
- Helm Station
- On deck there is comfortable seating across from the helm to keep the captain involved in the fun. The captain’s seat is on a raised platform, offering excellent visibility even when guests abound. Garmn Touchscreen 740S Chartplotter installed in 2012 UPGRADE Garmin VHF Radio installed in 2012 UPGRADE Garmin Closed Array Radar installed in 2012 UPGRADE Raymarine ST60-Tri Data Depth and Speed Readout UPGRADE Like New Canvas and Isenglass Enclosure UPGRADE Compass Emergency Start System - Engines Horn Instrument Panel - High-Gloss Burl Shift & Throttle Controls w/Gold Knobs SmartCraft™ Diagnostics: - Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray SmartCraft 4-in-1 Multigauges (2) w/Low- Glare Blue Night Lighting & Chrome Bezels (Includes: Fuel Level, Oil Pressure, Voltmeter, Water Temperature) SmartCraft System Speedometer (Includes: Air & Water Temperature, Combined Fuel Level Range, GPS Interface, Troll Control) SmartCraft System Tachometers (2) (Includes: Depth, Engine Alarms/Hourmeters, Fuel Consumption/Usage, Trim Level, Troll Control) Nickel Gel Coated Dash- UPGRADE VHF Radio w/8' Fiberglass Antenna & Stainless Steel Ratchet Mount Steering, Hydraulic (V-Drives Only) Steering, Tilt Wheel Steering Wheel, Wood-Accent Switch Pads, Illuminated Weatherproof Electronic w/ISO Symbols & Dimmer Control Alarm, High-Water - Bilge Alarms, Engine - Oil & Water (Audible)
- General Cabin Features
- Below decks, the boat’s biggest feature is: it’s big! There are no bulkheads separating the forward or aft berths from the salon. This wide-open layout, combined with ample overhead and effective balance between light colors and warm wood tones give the impression of a boat that is much larger than 35 feet. Natural light provided by two round overhead “skylights” further accentuates the sense of space. Carbon Monoxide Monitor Carpet, Deep-Pile BCF - 44-Ounce Carpet Runners, Interior (Sunbrella) Lighting, 12V Outlet, 12V Accessory Outlet, Phone TV, 15" Flatscreen LCD (120V) w/Remote DVD Player, DVD Storage, Coax Outlet & Gain Control Panel Wood Interior Package - Cherry Stereo, Clarion® 12V AM/FM Single CD & Sirius® Satellite Receiver & Antenna, MP3 Port, 6-Disc CD Changer, Amplifier, Speakers (6), & Digital Cockpit Remote Control Storage, In-Floor Outlets, 120V GFI Protected Pillows, Accent
- The curved settee has a removable table that stores under the forward queen-sized bed. Filler Cushions Lighting - 12V Seating, Crescent-Shaped Sofa w/Storage Below - Converts to Bed Storage, Gunwale Cabinets Table, Dinette w/Designated Storage Mirrors, Accent
- Full galley with good space and loads of cabinets. Countertop, Molded Fiberglass w/Granite-Colored Gel Coat, Sink, Faucet & Corian Sink Cover Handrail, Stainless Steel Microwave/Coffee Maker Combo Kenmore® BrewNwave Power Vent, 12V Refrigerator, Dual-Voltage - 120V/12V Storage, Drawers w/Cutlery Insert Storage, Upper & Lower w/Designated Plate & Glass Storage Stove, 120V Recessed Two-Burner w/Corian Cover Trash Receptacle
- Forward Berth
- Berth, Double (Island-Style) w/Storage Below Curtain, Privacy Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead Storage, Gunwale Cabinets Hanging Locker
- Mid-Cabin Stateroom
- The U-shaped settee quickly converts to a double bed! Curtain, Privacy Mirrored Bulkhead Flip Down TV/DVD player - UPGRADE Seating, Conversation Pit - Converts to Double Berth w/Slide-Out Base Storage, Cabinet
- Handrail, Stainless Steel Head (VacuFlush®) Head, Enclosed - Full Fiberglass w/Shower & Curtain Mirror Power Vent, 12V Storage, Medicine Cabinet w/Mirrored Door Vanity w/Sink, Faucet & Storage Below
- Electrical Systems
- Battery Charger/Converter, 120V/60 Cycle Battery Switch, Dual Battery Trays w/Mounts Breaker Panels, Waterproof - Electronic Interface Modules (Helm & Engine Room) Isolator, Galvanic Panel, DC Main Breaker Panel, Main Distribution - AC Panel, Main Distribution - DC Shore Power, 30 Amp/120V/60 Cycle w/50' Cord & Adapter TV/Phone Inlet w/TV Antenna & TV Shore Cord Wiring, Color-Coded w/Chafe Protection Reverse Cycle System (12,000 BTU) Custom Integral Vent System
- Bilge, Fuel, Water and Waste Systems
- Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic Bilge Pumps, 12V Automatic High-Water (1 Bilge, 1 Cabin) Blowers, 12V Bilge (2) Exhaust, Underwater - Patented (V-Drives Only) Fire Suppression System - Automatic w/Manual Pull Gel-Coated Engine Room Insulation, Engine Room - 2" w/Vinyl Barrier Under Main Hatch Lighting, 12V Oil Filters - Remote Fuel Lines, USCG - Type A-1 Fuel Tanks, Aluminum w/Electric Shutoff Valves & Electric Sending Units Freshwater Washdown Spigot Pressure Water System w/12V Pump Shower, Cockpit - Hot & Cold Water Heater, 120V (6-Gallon) w/Exchanger Water Inlet, Dockside Water Manifold System Water Tank (40-Gallon) Head System (VacuFlush®) Holding Tank Level Indicator - MDP Holding Tank w/Dockside Pump- Out (28-Gallon) Sump Box w/Pump - Automatic
- Engines and Propulsion
- Twin Gasoline V-Drives: T-VD-350 Magnum MPI MerCruiser (T-300 hp - 224 kW) 5.0kW Kohler gas generator Bonding System w/Zinc Hull Plate Propeller Shafts, 1 1/2" Stainless Steel Rudders, Manganese-Bronze Struts, Manganese-Bronze (V-Drives Only) Trim Tabs, Hydraulic Seacocks - Engines Seawater Strainers - Engines Shaft Logs, Dripless w/Extra Seal Carrier Kit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent Jimmy Rogers, CPYB at 727-453-0422 or e-mail Jimmy@tgyg.com for more information or to schedule a showing